Time Trader EA 1.0
Metatrader (MT4/MT5) Expert Advisor
This expert advisor can enter and exit trades at specific times of the day. It offers trade management settings, a martingale function and money management features.
- Easy to use and supervise
- Fully configurable entries and exits
- Customizable break-even, stop-loss, take-profit and trailing-stop settings
- Works for ECN/Non-ECN brokers and 2-3-4-5 digit symbols
- Implements a martingale feature
Boost your trading returns for free with the PZ Time Trader EA, like hundreds of users have already done!
- ≡ Input parameters
When loading the indicator to any chart, you will be presented with a set of options as input parameters. Don't despair if you think they are too many, because parameters are grouped into self-explanatory blocks.
- Trade #1 to #5
- Set the time for each trade and the trading direction.
- Time to Close All Trades
- Enable or disable the close all trades function and edit the time.
- Trade Management
- This group of settings applies to trading decisions and trade management. You can select trading direction, break-even in pips, trailing-stop in pips, trailing-step in pips, stop-loss in pip and take-profit in pips. Optionally, you can enable or disable the closing of trades on opposite signals.
- Money Management
- In this settings block you can set the lotsize for the first trade, or allow the EA to calculate it by itself. It also implements a martingale behavior. Entering a manual lot size is recommended.
- EA Settings
- You can select the magic number and custom comment for trades.
- ? FAQ
- Can I disable the stop-loss and take-profit features?
- Yes, you can. Set both to zero.
- How many trading times can I configure?
- You can configure up to 5 trades, at different times.
- What is the multiplier for the martingale function?
- The multiplier is always a factor of 2.