Parabolic EA 2.0
Metatrader Expert Advisor (MT4)
Do you trade with the Parabolic SAR Indicator? This expert advisor implements a fully-customizable parabolic sar trading strategy for free!
- Easy to use and supervise
- Fully configurable indicator settings
- Trades can be closed on opposite signals
- Works for ECN/Non-ECN brokers and 2-3-4-5 digit symbols
- Trading is FIFO (NFA) Compliant
- Implements a martingale feature
- Filter trading by forex sessions
- Customizable SL, TP and TS
Boost your trading returns for free with the PZ Parabolic EA, like hundreds of users have already done!
- ≡ Input parameters
When loading the indicator or EA to any chart, you will be presented with a set of options as input parameters. Don't despair if you think they are too many, because parameters are grouped into self-explanatory blocks.
- Trading Settings
- You can trade long, short or both.
- Parabolic Sar Settings
- This parameter group holds the Parbolic Sar settings.
- Session Settings
- Enable or disable trading for the Assian, European or American sessions.
- Position Management
- This group of settings applies to trading decisions and trade management. You can select trading direction, break-even in pips, trailing-stop in pips, trailing-step in pips, stop-loss in pip and take-profit in pips.
- Money Management
- In this settings block you can set the lotsize for the first trade, or allow the EA to calculate it by itself. It also implements a martingale behavior. Entering a manual lot size is recommended.
- EA Settings
- You can select the magic number for the trades, custom comment and manual pip value if you need to override the one the default one. Do not change these unless you know what you are doing.
- ? FAQ
- Can I disable the stop-loss and trade it as a reversal system?
- Yes, you can!
- Does the EA use tick data?
- No, it does not. It uses only HLOC data from the current chart.
- What do I need to know to use this EA?
- You need to know how to use Expert Advisors, and how to run optimizations in the tester to find the best trading parameters for a symbol and timeframe.
- ✎ Comments
Keep comments tidy and respectful. Avoid spam, offensive remarks, self-promotion and posting personal or payment information. The comment section is for discussion and questions only. Please note that we'll never solicit payments in the comments section.