Quadrant Thesis 1.0
Metatrader Indicator (MT4/MT5)
Our technical indicator for Metatrader is a powerful tool that allows traders to analyze the price movements of a currency pair with ease. Based on the methodology of "The Quarters Theory" by Ilian Yotov, this indicator displays colored lines at fixed intervals, offering universal, constant, and familiar price ranges that allow quick and precise price analysis.
The Quarters Theory is a unique approach to trading that focuses on identifying key price levels and using them to make informed trading decisions. This methodology is based on the idea that prices tend to gravitate towards certain levels, and that these levels can be used to predict future price movements. By using our indicator to visualize these key levels, traders can gain a clearer understanding of the market and make more informed trades.
Our indicator is easy to use and requires no optimization, making it a valuable addition to any trader's toolkit. It is highly customizable, allowing you to set your own desired intervals, expressed in pips, and choose from a variety of colors and sizes to suit your specific trading needs. With solid red lines representing full numbers, solid black lines representing quadrant points, dashed black lines representing mid points, and dashed blue lines representing indecision zones, our indicator provides a clear and concise visual representation of key price levels..
Overall, our technical indicator is a reliable and easy-to-use tool that is perfect for traders looking to implement the Quadrant Thesis in their trading strategy. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced trader, this indicator is a valuable addition to your toolkit, helping you to make informed and profitable trades.
When loading the expert to any chart, you will be presented with a set of options as input parameters. Don't despair if you think they are too many, because parameters are grouped into self-explanatory blocks.
- Indicator Settings
- This parameter group holds the distance in pips between the different intervals. Default parameters are 1000, 250, 125 and 75 pips, to reflect the Quarters Theory. But you can use it to draw lines at arbitrary price levels of your choosing.
- Color Settings
- Customize the color for each type of price line: big, medium, small and indecision points. For the most part, you do not want to change color setting unless it is to match a different chart template.
- Size Settings
- Choose line widths for each type of price line.
- If needed, you can set a manual pip value for the current chart.
- Does the indicator repaint?
- No, it does not repaint.
- Can I switch between timeframes?
- Yes, you can. The lines will be drawn at the right levels, in any timeframe.
- Does the indicator implement alerts?
- No, it does not.