Quadrant Thesis 1.0
Metatrader Indicator (MT4/MT5)
This is a general purpose indicator that displays colored lines at fixed and customizable price intervals, entered as parameters. It offers universal, constant, and familiar price ranges that allow quick and precise price analysis of a currency pair. With default parameters, this indicator implements The Quarters Theory, as described originally by Ilian Yotov.
- Easy to use
- No optimization needed
- Customizable price intervals, colors and sizes
However, being a general purpose tool, this indicator allows you to set your own desired intervals, expressed in pips.
- Solid red lines are full numbers
- Solid black lines are quadrant points
- Dashed black lines are mid points
- Dashed blue lines are indecision zones
When loading the expert to any chart, you will be presented with a set of options as input parameters. Don't despair if you think they are too many, because parameters are grouped into self-explanatory blocks.
- Indicator Settings
- This parameter group holds the distance in pips between the different intervals. Default parameters are 1000, 250, 125 and 75 pips, to reflect the Quarters Theory. But you can use it to draw lines at arbitrary price levels of your choosing.
- Color Settings
- Customize the color for each type of price line: big, medium, small and indecision points. For the most part, you do not want to change color setting unless it is to match a different chart template.
- Size Settings
- Choose line widths for each type of price line.
- If needed, you can set a manual pip value for the current chart.
- Does the indicator repaint?
- No, it does not repaint.
- Can I switch between timeframes?
- Yes, you can. The lines will be drawn at the right levels, in any timeframe.
- Does the indicator implement alerts?
- No, it does not.
Keep comments tidy and respectful. Avoid spam, offensive remarks, self-promotion and posting personal or payment information. The comment section is for discussion and questions only. Kindly note that we'll never solicit payments in the comments section.