Ichimoku EA 4.0
Metatrader Expert Advisor (MT4/MT5)
Trade the Ichimoku Kinko Hyo Indicator with complete freedom using a powerful and flexible EA. It implements many entry strategies and useful features, like customizable trading sessions and a martingale mode.
- Easy to use and supervise
- It implements several entry conditions
- Customizable break-even, SL, TP and trailing-stop settings
- Works for ECN/Non-ECN brokers
- Works for 2-3-4-5 digit symbols
- Implements a martingale feature
- Filter trading by forex sessions
The EA implements many entry strategies that can be enabled or disabled at will:
- Breakouts of the Kumo Cloud
- Tenkan / Kijun Sen Crosses confirmed by Kumo color
- Tenkan / Kijun Sen Crosses inside the Kumo cloud
- Tenkan / Kijun Sen Crosses against the Kumo color
- Breakouts of Kijun Sen confirmed by the trend
- Breakouts of Kijun Sen confirmed against the trend
Additionally, it implements four different money management modes:
- Trade manual lotsize: The EA will trade a fixed lotsize on each trade
- Auto-calculation of lotsizes: The EA will risk % of the account on each trade
- Martingale: The EA will double the lotsize after a losing trade
- Inverse Martingale: The EA will double the lotsize after a winning trade
Boost your trading returns with the most complete Ichimoku Kinko Kyo EA, like hundreds of users have already done!
The EA supports the following trading setups, which can be enabled or disabled.
When loading the expert to any chart, you will be presented with a set of options as input parameters. Don't despair if you think they are too many, because parameters are grouped into self-explanatory blocks.
- Ichimoku Settings
- This parameter group holds the parameters of the indicator.
- Events to trade
- This group allows you to enable or disable entry conditions.
- Session Settings
- Enable or disable trading for the Assian, European or American sessions.
- Position Management
- This group of settings applies to trading decisions and trade management. You can select trading direction, break-even in pips, trailing-stop in %, trailing-step in pips, stop-loss in pips and take-profit in pips.
- Money Management
- In this settings block you can set the lotsize for the first trade, or allow the EA to calculate it by itself. It also implements a martingale behavior. Entering a manual lot size is recommended.
- EA Settings
- You can select the magic number for the trades, custom comment and manual pip value if you need to override the one the default one. Do not change these unless you know what you are doing.
- Is the EA NFA/FIFO Compliant?
- No, it is not. Trade with non
- Do I need a VPS to run the EA?
- Yes, you do. Or having your home computer turned on 24/5.
- Can I interfere with the trades of the EA?
- Yes, you won't cause the EA to missbehave.
- Will this EA interfere with other EAs running in my account?
- No, it won't.