Currency Meter 7.2
Metatrader Indicator (MT4/MT5)
The Currency Meter indicator evaluates all eight individual currencies by reading major, minor and crosses pairs using an indicator of your choice, and processing each currency into an index, which you can use to know the market situation of any particular currency in a simple, familiar and understandable way.
- Find strong and weak currencies at a glance
- Compare one currency against another easily
- It implements a multi-timeframe dashboard
- It is a top-quality confirmation for trades
- The indicator needs no optimization at all
- The indicator is non-repainting
The indicator can use any of the following oscillators as processors:
- Force Index
- Money Flow Index
- Awesome Oscillator
- Relative Vigor Index
- Accelerator Oscillator
This indicator builds a processed index for each currency by evaluating the following forex pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, AUDUSD, USDCHF, USDCAD, EURCHF, NZDUSD, AUDCAD, AUDCHF, AUDNZD, CADCHF, CADJPY, CHFJPY, EURAUD, EURCAD, EURGBP, EURJPY, EURNZD, GBPAUD, GBPCAD, GBPCHF, GBPJPY, GBPNZD, NZDCAD, NZDCHF, NZDJPY and AUDJPY.
This indicator is meant as a very powerful symbol selection and filtering tool.
When loading the expert to any chart, you will be presented with a set of options as input parameters. Don't despair if you think they are too many, because parameters are grouped into self-explanatory blocks.
- Indicator Settings
- Choose the oscillator to process and the amount of bars to evaluate when the indicator loads in the chart. Evaluating less bars on loading means the indicator will load faster. You can also enable or disable the multi-timeframe dashboard.
- Symbol Settings
- These two parameters are to specifiy symbols prefix and suffix. Some brokers don't offer standard symbol names and have prefixes and suffixes instead. If your broker offers, for example, the EURUSD symbol as fxEURUSDmini, then "fx" is the prefix and "mini" is the suffix.
- Input Settings
- Input parameters for all the oscillators used in the indicator.
- Drawing Settings
- These are options related to labels and font sizes of the dashboard.
- Does the indicator repaint?
- No, it does not.
- Does the indicator backpaint?
- No, it does not.
- Some lines are missing in the indicator when just loaded
- Please make sure to show all forex pairs in the market watch before loading the indicator.
- Can I hide the dashboard?
- Yes, set the parameter called "Dashboard" to false in inputs.
- Can I change the settings for each oscillator?
- Yes, every parameter is changeable in inputs.
Keep comments tidy and respectful. Avoid spam, offensive remarks, self-promotion and posting personal or payment information. The comment section is for discussion and questions only. Kindly note that we'll never solicit payments in the comments section.