Averaging EA 17.0
Handelsroboter für Metatrader (MT4/MT5)
The PZ Averaging EA is a powerful trading robot designed for use on the MetaTrader platform. Its main function is to recover losing trades by using the averaging strategy. This involves increasing the exposure to the market in a controlled manner by placing consecutive market orders at fixed price intervals. This allows traders to find a profitable exit point on a market retracement, turning a losing trade into a winning one.
One of the key advantages of the PZ Averaging EA is its ease of use. The EA is designed to be simple to operate and supervise, with trade execution possible using chart buttons. Additionally, the EA offers full customization of position management, giving traders complete control over their risk exposure. This makes it ideal for traders of all levels, from novice to experienced.
The PZ Averaging EA also implements various automated entry strategies, making it possible to trade using custom indicators. The EA is able to trade micro accounts starting from $1,000 and includes session filters that can be applied to automated entries. This allows traders to trade only during specific forex sessions, further reducing risk.
The EA ensures that the initial trade is managed independently to avoid performing a recovery. First, the EA will attempt to break even to preserve capital, and then apply a configurable trailing stop and take profit. If instead the trade still goes straight into negative territory, the EA will perform a recovery. The averaging process is fully customizable, with the spacing and lot sizes of trades able to be increased from one block to the next.
It is important to note that the PZ Averaging EA trades using market orders, and as such is compatible with NFA/FIFO rules and accepted by US brokers. The take-profit for the first trade is evaluated in stealth mode, without the use of a TP order, and trades have no individual SL or TP as they are managed as a basket. Session filters are implemented in GMT time, and trades have no individual SL or TP as they are managed as a basket.
In conclusion, the PZ Averaging EA offers a complete, hassle-free trading framework. Once configured, traders can trade with ease from the chart buttons, with the EA managing the trade and booking a profit. The EA is designed to be reliable and efficient, making it an excellent tool for traders looking to reduce preventable losses and increase their chances of success in the markets.
- Easy to use and supervise
- Trade easily using chart buttons
- Fully customizable position management
- Controlled and pre-calculated risk exposure
- Implements many automated entry strategies
- Can trade using custom indicators
- Trades micro accounts from $1,000
- Filter trading by forex sessions
How to get started
- Load the EA to any chart and timeframe
- Edit the settings until the risk is acceptable
- Trade using the chart buttons or enable an entry strategy
- Let the EA handle the trade and book a profit
The recovery will succeed in most cases and fail in a minority of cases. A strong trend against your trade will cause the EA to take losses.
How the first trade is managed
The initial trade it is managed independently to avoid performing a recovery at all.
- First, the EA tries to perform break-even to assure capital preservation.
- Secondly, the EA applies a configurable trailing stop and take profit.
- If the trade goes straight into negative, the EA performs a recovery.
The averaging process is fully customizable, spacing and lot-sizes can be increased from one block of trades to the next.
- Load the EA and trade using the chart buttons
- Don't trade any other EA in the same symbol
- Take only one initial trade per symbol -never two or more-
- If the buy/sell buttons are not displayed, it means the EA is busy
- The EA can trade many symbols independently at the same time
- But be careful: never, ever, load the EA twice on the same symbol
- There is no need to set a different Magic Number to trade different symbols
- Trade from a VPS or leave your trading computer turned on 24/5
- Try to never unload the EA to assure the atomicity of the process
- Great to trade overbought or oversold situations
- Avoid trading against the trend
The purpose of this EA is not to be profitable by itself, but to avoid preventable losses within the limits of the account free margin.
- The automated entries of the EA are evaluated at bar closing
- The EA uses market orders, variable spreads and news should not be an issue
- The EA won't trade live if there is risk of a margin call with current settings
- However, the EA will trade in the tester with any settings, regardless of risk
- The take-profit for the first trade is evaluated in stealth mode, no TP order is placed
- The EA trades a manual lot size: the tester won't reflect compounding profits
- The session filters are implemented in GMT time and only apply to automated entries
- Trades have no individual SL or TP because they are managed as a basket (a single deal)
- During a recovery, the EA can have many trades opened at the same time in the same direction
This EA offers a complete hassle-free trading framework. Once configured, it allows simple trading from the chart buttons: buy and sell. The EA will draw the chart buttons when it is ready to manage trades and hide them when it is busy, to avoid human errors.
- Minimum deposit: 3,000$
- Suitable instruments: Forex, Commodities, Gold (long only), Indices (long only)
- Suitable timeframes: All and any
Wenn Sie den Experten in ein beliebiges Diagramm laden, wird Ihnen eine Reihe von Optionen als Eingabeparameter angezeigt. Verzweifeln Sie nicht, wenn Sie denken, dass es zu viele sind, denn die Parameter sind in selbsterklärende Blöcke gruppiert.
- Lotsize for first trade
- This parameter controls the size of the initial trade. A smaller lotsize decreases the net exposure of the deal.
- Break-even in pips
- This parameter controls at which profit in pips the EA moves the stop-loss above/below the open price securing profits. This parameter only affects the first trade, not during the recovery process.
- Break-even Behavior
- Upon break-even, the EA can secure half the profits of the trade or move the SL to the open price, as you wish. If you want to let profits run and maximize the first trade, choose the latter.
- Trailing Stop
- Percentage of the max. favorable excursion (MFE) used as trailing-stop. A small value is a tight stop, and a big value is a wide stop. This parameter only affects the first trade, not during the recovery process.
- Trailing Step in pips
- Minimum increase in pips for the trailing stop value and, at the same time, the minimum distance from the new stoploss and the current market price. This parameter only affects the first trade, not during the recovery process.
- Take Profit in pips
- Steath take-profit for the first trade. Not used during the recovery process.
- Entry Strategy
- The EA implements a set of automated entry strategies to provide some degree of automation. Not all entry strategies will greatly perform in all market conditions, but you can switch between them as you see fit. Options are: CCI, ADX, RSI, Bollinger Bands, AC, AO, Alligator, MACD, PSAR, RVI, Stochastic, Heiken Ashi, Turtle Trading, Breakouts, Buy Constantly and Sell Constantly.
- Custom Indicator Name
- If you choose to trade using your own custom indicator, type the indicator name in this parameter. The EA will call it via iCustom() internally. For more information about this, read the user guide.
- Custom Indicator Signal Buffer
- If you choose to trade using your own custom indicator, type the signal buffer number in this parameter. The EA will call it via iCustom() internally. For more information about this, read the user guide.
- Trade Assian Session
- If enabled, the EA will start trades during the Assian Session.
- Trade European Session
- If enabled, the EA will start trades during the European Session.
- Trade American Session
- If enabled, the EA will start trades during the American Session.
- Blocks of Trades
- Amount of blocks of trades to place during the recovery process. When a trade block ends, the lot size and spacing are incremented using the multipliers specified below.
- Trades per Block
- Amount of trades for each block. Each trade is separated from each other using the Spacing.
- Distance in pips between trades of the same block.
- Profit Target in Pips
- Profit target in pips for the recovery process. When the target is met, all trades are closed at the same time, at a net profit.
- Lotsize Multiplier
- Lotsize multiplier from one block to another block.
- Spacing Multiplier
- Spacing multiplier from one block to another block.
- Magic Number
- The magic number allows the EA to identify its own trades when reloaded or the platform restarts. As a rule of thumb, never change it.
- Custom Comment
- Enter your custom comment for all trades here.
- Is the EA NFA/FIFO Compliant?
- Yes, it is. It can be traded with US Brokers.
- Do I need a VPS to run the EA?
- Yes, it is imperative that you do. The EA must be connected 24/5.
- Can I buy and sell at the same time?
- No, you can't, because it would be compliant with NFA/FIFO rules.
- Can I use pending orders to enter the market?
- Yes, you can. Once one of them becomes a market order, the EA will start working.
- Can I place two pending orders in opposite directions to enter the market?
- Yes, you can. Once the first one is triggered, the EA will delete the other/s.
- Can I interfere with the trades of the EA?
- It is not recommended. It is best to leave the EA do its job.
- Will this EA interfere with other EAs running in my account?
- No, it will manage only manually started trades.
- Is the EA fully automatic?
- This EA is not designed for fully automated trading, although it implements a few automated entries which you can enable or disable at will.
- Can I set my own take
- loss when I enter the market?
- No, you can't. Please trade without stoploss or takeprofit. The EA will handle those for you.