Sandwich Bars 4.0
Metatrader Indicator (MT4/MT5)
This indicator detects Sandwich Bars of several ranges, an extremely reliable breakout pattern.
- Easy and effective usage
- Customizable bar ranges
- Customizable color selections
- The indicator implements visual/mail/push/sound alerts
- The indicator does not repaint or backpaint
A sandwich setup consists on a single bar that engulfs several past bars, breaking and rejecting the complete price range.
- A blue box is a bullish breakout
- A red box is a bearish breakout
- ≡ Input parameters
When loading the indicator or EA to any chart, you will be presented with a set of options as input parameters. Don't despair if you think they are too many, because parameters are grouped into self-explanatory blocks.
- Min Range
- Minimum range in bars of the inside bar formation
- Max Range
- Maximum range in bars for the inside bar formation
- Max History Bars
- Max history bars to analize when the indicator loads
- Drawing Settings
- Colors and sizes of price boxes
- Enable or disable alerts of all kinds
- ? FAQ
- Does the indicator repaint?
- No, it does not repaint.
- What is a sandwich bar?
- A sandwich setup consists on a big bar that engulfs several past bars, breaking and rejecting the complete price range in a single bar.
- Does the indicator implement alerts?
- Yes, of all kinds.