Flexible Breakout EA 1.0
Metatrader Expert Advisor (MT4)
Trade breakouts with complete freedom using the free Flexible Breakout EA. It can trade any breakout period, any timeframe, with pending or market orders, as desired.
- Easy to use and supervise
- Customizable trading direction
- Customizable trading timeframe
- It can trade using pending or market orders
- Customizable break-even, stop-loss, take-profit and trailing-stop settings
- Built-in money management
- Works for ECN/Non-ECN brokers and 2-3-4-5 digit symbols
Boost your trading returns for free with the PZ Flexible Breakout EA, like hundreds of users have already done!
- ≡ Input parameters
When loading the indicator or EA to any chart, you will be presented with a set of options as input parameters. Don't despair if you think they are too many, because parameters are grouped into self-explanatory blocks.
- Trading Settings
- Select trading direction, timeframe, trading mode (market orders or pending orders) and the breakout period in bars for the EA trade.
- Position Management
- This group of settings applies to trading decisions and trade management. You can select trading direction, break-even in pips, trailing-stop in pips, trailing-step in pips, stop-loss in pip and take-profit in pips.
- Money Management
- In this settings block you can set the lotsize for the first trade, or allow the EA to calculate it by itself. I always recommend setting a manual lotsize for each trade.
- EA Settings
- You can select the magic number for the trades, custom comment and manual pip value if you need to override the one the default one. Do not change these unless you know what you are doing.
- ? FAQ
- Is the EA NFA/FIFO Compliant?
- No, it is not. Trade with non-nfa broker.
- Do I need a VPS to run the EA?
- Yes, you do. Or having your home computer turned on 24/5.
- Can I interfere with the trades of the EA?
- Yes, you won't cause the EA to missbehave.
- Will this EA interfere with other EAs running in my account?
- No, it won't.
- ✎ Comments
Keep comments tidy and respectful. Avoid spam, offensive remarks, self-promotion and posting personal or payment information. The comment section is for discussion and questions only. Please note that we'll never solicit payments in the comments section.