Ichimoku EA 2.0
Metatrader (MT4) Expert Advisor
Trade the Ichimoku Kinko Hyo Indicator with complete freedom using the free PZ Ichimoku EA. It offers several entry conditions and very flexible position management settings.
- Easy to use and supervise
- It implements several entry conditions
- Customizable break-even, stop-loss, take-profit and trailing-stop settings
- Works for ECN/Non-ECN brokers and 2-3-4-5 digit symbols
- Implements a martingale feature
- Filter trading by forex sessions
Boost your trading returns for free with the most complete Ichimoku Kinko Kyo EA, like hundreds of users have already done!
The EA supports the following trading setups, which can be enabled or disabled.
- ≡ Input parameters
When loading the indicator to any chart, you will be presented with a set of options as input parameters. Don't despair if you think they are too many, because parameters are grouped into self-explanatory blocks.
- Ichimoku Settings
- This parameter group holds the parameters of the indicator.
- Events to trade
- This group allows you to enable or disable entry conditions.
- Session Settings
- Enable or disable trading for the Assian, European or American sessions.
- Position Management
- This group of settings applies to trading decisions and trade management. You can select trading direction, break-even in pips, trailing-stop in pips, trailing-step in pips, stop-loss in pip and take-profit in pips.
- Money Management
- In this settings block you can set the lotsize for the first trade, or allow the EA to calculate it by itself. It also implements a martingale behavior. Entering a manual lot size is recommended.
- EA Settings
- You can select the magic number for the trades, custom comment and manual pip value if you need to override the one the default one. Do not change these unless you know what you are doing.
- ? FAQ
- Is the EA NFA/FIFO Compliant?
- No, it is not. Trade with non-nfa broker.
- Do I need a VPS to run the EA?
- Yes, you do. Or having your home computer turned on 24/5.
- Can I interfere with the trades of the EA?
- Yes, you won't cause the EA to missbehave.
- Will this EA interfere with other EAs running in my account?
- No, it won't.