Heiken Ashi EA 2.0
Metatrader (MT4) Expert Advisor
Do you like the Heiken Ashi Smoothed Indicator? This free expert advisor trades it for you and implements customizable trading settings.
- Easy to use and supervise
- Fully configurable indicator settings
- Customizable SL, TP and TS
- Trades can be closed on opposite signals
- Works for ECN/Non-ECN brokers and 2-3-4-5 digit symbols
- Implements a martingale feature
- Filter trading by forex sessions
- Trade long, short or both
Boost your trading returns for free with the PZ Heiken Ashi EA, like hundreds of users have already done!
Settings and Input Parameters
When loading the expert to any chart, you will be presented with a set of options as input parameters. Don't despair if you think they are too many, because parameters are grouped into self-explanatory blocks.
- Heiken Ashi Smoothed
- This parameter group holds the Heiken Ashi Smoothed settings.
- Trading Settings
- Enable or disable trading setups and directions.
- Session Settings
- Enable or disable trading for the Assian, European or American sessions.
- Position Management
- This group of settings applies to trading decisions and trade management. You can select trading direction, break-even in pips, trailing-stop in pips, trailing-step in pips, stop-loss in pip and take-profit in pips.
- Money Management
- In this settings block you can set the lotsize for the first trade, or allow the EA to calculate it by itself. It also implements a martingale behavior. Entering a manual lot size is recommended.
- EA Settings
- You can select the magic number for the trades, custom comment and manual pip value if you need to override the one the default one. Do not change these unless you know what you are doing.
- ? FAQ
- Can I disable the stop-loss and trade it as a reversal system?
- Yes, you can!
- Does the EA use tick data?
- No, it does not. It uses only HLOC data from the current chart.
- What do I need to know to use this EA?
- You need to know how to use Expert Advisors, and how to run optimizations in the tester to find the best trading parameters for a symbol and timeframe.