Trade Pad Pro EA 8.2
Metatrader 专家 (MT4/MT5)
The Trade Pad Pro EA is a visual trade planel that helps you to place and manage an unlimited amount of trades easily, avoiding human errors and enhancing your trading activity. It combines an easy to use visual interface with a sound risk and position management approach.
- Amazingly easy to use
- Trade easily from the chart
- Trade with precise risk management
- Capital preservation is top priority
- Let profits run without your attention
- Enjoy risk-free trades as soon as possible
- Automatic trailing-stops for all opened trades
- Initial stop-losses are placed as soon as trades are taken
The EA performs the following tasks after you've taken a trade:
- The initial stop-loss/take-profit is automatically placed
- It locks into a free-ride as soon as possible (optional)
- It moves the stop-loss to break-even for the first time (optional)
- It trails the stop-loss using your desired method until stopped out
Other cool features are:
- Great terminal activity reporting
- Precise risk management for each trade
- A single and yet powerful trailing-stop method
- A clean and on-chart interface
- Yes, you can. Set the "Take Profit" input to zero and the TP order will not be placed.
- Can I disable the break
- Yes, you can. Set the "Break
- Can I completely disable the partial closing of trades?
- Yes, of course. Set the "Partial Close" input to zero and the feature is disabled.
- How does the trailing
- stop work?
- The trailing stop is expressed as a percentage of the profits of the trade being managed. For example, with a 25% Trailing
- What is the trailing
- The trailing step is the minimum increase for the stop
- Do I need an VPS to run the Trade Manager Pro EA?
- You need a computer turned on 24 hours a day. It can be your home computer or a VPS.