Multi Oscillator 4.2
Metatrader 技术指标 (MT4/MT5)
The Multi-Oscillator is the ultimate swiss army knife for multi-currency and multi-timeframe trading. It plots your desired oscillator for many currency pairs and/or timeframes in a single chart. It can be used to trade statistical arbitrage, as a market screening tool or as a refined multi-timeframe indicator.
- Easy interpretation and configuration
- Supports 16 well-known indicators
- It can display up to 12 currency pairs in the chart
- It can also display several timeframes of a single instrument
- Symbols and timeframes are customizable in inputs
- Customizable oscillator indicator settings
- Customizable colors and sizes
- Symbols can be inverted
To offer a broad market perspective, the indicator can be loaded many times in the same chart using different oscillators, without interference. The indicator supports the following oscillators:
- Force Index
- Money Flow Index
- On Balance Volume
- Awesome Oscillator
- Relative Vigor Index
- Accelerator Oscillator
- Rate of Change
This indicator offers unparalleled potential because each buffer can plot your desired combination of oscillator, symbol and timeframe, unrelated to other buffers or the local timeframe of the chart. You can create a chart template for each one of your multi-currency and multi-timeframe strategies, regardless its apparent complexity.
- Indicator Settings
- Choose the oscillator to display and the amount of bars to evaluate when the indicator loads in the chart. Evaluating less bars on loading means the indicator will load faster.
- Symbol Settings
- Type the symbols you want to display on each indicator buffer, as offered by your broker in your Metatrader terminal. You have to type at least one symbol and a maximum of 12. Leave blank those buffers you don't want to use. Most of the time you will be setting a different symbol for each buffer, unless you want to track a single indicator across all timeframes in the same symbol, in which case you'll have to type the same symbol in all the buffers.
- Timeframe Settings
- Choose the timeframe of each buffer. If you want the oscillator to change with the timeframe of the chart, then leave the default value of current. On the other hand, if you want to display a fixed timeframe regardless the local timeframe of the chart, you should select it.
- Input Settings
- Input parameters for all the oscillators used in the indicator.
- Visual Settings
- These are options related to labels and font sizes.
- Does the indicator repaint?
- No, it does not.
- Does the indicator backpaint?
- No, it does not.
- Does the indicator implement alerts?
- It does not because there are infinite ways to use it.
- How do I find statistical arbitrage trades?
- You need to load the indicator with many correlated symbols first. For instance, EURUSD, EURCAD, EURCHF, EURAUD, EURJPY, EURNZD and EURGBP. When one of those is oversold and other overbought at the same time, you can short the overbought and buy the oversold, to close the trades at a net profit when equilibrium is restored. Kindly note that these trades only make sense with highly correlated symbols.
- How do I find attractive pairs to trade?
- You need to load the indicator with many correlated symbols first. For instance AUDUSD, AUDCAD, AUDCHF, AUDNZD and AUDJPY. When one of those pairs is oversold or overbought