Metatrader 技术指标 (MT4/MT5)
In the world of finance, correlation is a statistical measure of how two securities move in relation to each other. Correlations are used in advanced portfolio management. This indicator measures how different securities move in relation to a reference one, thus making portfolio management easier.
- Avoid concurrent trades in highly correlated instruments
- Find trading opportunities among highly correlated instruments
- Correlation is positive when two securities rise in price together
- Correlation is negative when one security increases and the other decreases
The correlation between two securities is measured by a correlation coefficient.
- A coefficient of zero is neutral correlation
- A coefficient of 0.3 is low positive correlation
- A coefficient over 0.8 is high positive correlation
- A coefficient of -0.3 is low negative correlation
- A coefficient over -0.8 is high negative correlation
The correlation is calculated against the native symbol of the chart, and the symbols to evaluate are entered as parameters.
- Max History Bars
- Amunt of bars to evaluate to the past upon loading.
- Correlation Period
- Amount of bars to use to calculate the correlation.
- 1st Symbol to 8th Symbol
- Enter the symbols to calculate the correlation.
- Does the indicator repaint?
- No, the indicator does not repaint.
- Can I choose period and timeframe to apply?
- Yes, you can!