Bollinger Trend EA 1.0
Metatrader 专家 (MT4)
This expert advisor trades using the free Bollinger Trend Indicator, and implements many other useful features for the exigent trader, like customizable trading sessions and days, several trading behaviors and a martingale mode.
- Easy to use and supervise
- Customizable trading direction
- Customizable indicator settings
- Customizable break-even, SL, TP and trailing-stop
- Built-in money management
- Works for ECN/Non-ECN brokers
- Works for 2-3-4-5 digit symbols
- Filter trading by forex sessions
The EA implements four different trading behaviors:
- Regular: The EA will buy at bullish signals and sell at bearish signals
- Inverse: The EA will sell at bullish signals and buy at bearish signals
- Only Buy: The EA will buy at bullish signals and disregard bearish signals
- Only Sell: The EA will sell at bearish signals and disregard bullish signals
The EA implements four money management modes:
- Trade manual lotsize: The EA will trade a fixed lotsize on each trade
- Auto-calculation of lotsizes: The EA will risk % of the account on each trade
- Martingale: The EA will double the lotsize after a losing trade
- Inverse Martingale: The EA will double the lotsize after a winning trade
Additionally, the EA implements time filter controls:
- Enable or disable trading during the Asian Session
- Enable or disable trading during the European Session
- Enable or disable trading during the American Session
- Trading Settings
- Select trading direction (Regular, Inverse, Short or Long)
- Indicator Settings
- Customize the Bollinger Trend Indicator settings
- Position Management
- This group of settings applies to trading decisions and trade management. You can select trading direction, break-even in pips, trailing-stop in %, trailing-step in pips, stop-loss in pip and take-profit in pips. Trades can optionally be closed on opposite signals.
- Sessions Settings
- Enable or disable trading for the Assian, European or American sessions, as well as trading week dayss, from Sunday to Friday.
- Money Management
- In this settings block you can set the lotsize for the first trade, or allow the EA to calculate it by itself. It also implements a martingale behavior. Entering a manual lot size is recommended.
- EA Settings
- You can select the magic number for the trades, custom comment and manual pip value if you need to override the one the default one. Do not change these unless you know what you are doing.
- Is the EA NFA/FIFO Compliant?
- Yes it is: just enable the closing of trades on opposite signals.
- Do I need a VPS to run the EA?
- Yes, you do. Or having your home computer turned on 24/5.
- Can I interfere with the trades of the EA?
- Yes, you won't cause the EA to missbehave.
- Will this EA interfere with other EAs running in my account?
- No, it won't, unless both are using the same Magic Number.