ADX Trader EA 4.2
Metatrader 专家 (MT4/MT5)
This EA trades using the Average Directional Index (ADX) indicator. It offers many entry strategies and flexible position management settings, plus many useful features like customizable trading sessions and a martingale mode.
- Easy to use and supervise
- It implements 4 different entry strategies
- Customizable break-even, SL, TP and trailing-stop
- Works for ECN/Non-ECN brokers
- Works for 2-3-4-5 digit symbols
- Trading can be NFA/FIFO Compliant
- Implements a martingale feature
- Filter trading by time and weekday
- Built-in money management
The four entry strategies available are the following, which can be enabled or disabled independently.
- Trade when ADX is over 25 (+DI/-DI determines direction)
- Trade fractal breakouts confirmed by ADX (+DI/-DI determines direction)
- Trade +DI/-DI crossovers with ADX level
- Trade +DI/-DI crossovers
Additionally, it implements four different money management modes:
- Trade manual lotsize: The EA will trade a fixed lotsize on each trade
- Auto-calculation of lotsizes: The EA will risk % of the account on each trade
- Martingale: The EA will double the lotsize after a losing trade
- Inverse Martingale: The EA will double the lotsize after a winning trade
Boost your trading returns with the most complete ADX Trader EA, like hundreds of users have already done!
- ADX Settings
- This parameter group holds the ADX settings.
- Trading Settings
- Enable or disable trading setups at will.
- Time Settings
- Enter the start hour and end hour of the EA trading activity.
- Weekday Settings
- Enable or disable trading for each day of the week.
- Position Management
- This group of settings applies to trading decisions and trade management. You can select trading direction, break-even in pips, trailing-stop in %, trailing-step in pips, stop-loss in pip and take-profit in pips.
- Money Management
- In this settings block you can set the lotsize for the first trade, or allow the EA to calculate it by itself. It also implements a martingale behavior. Entering a manual lot size is recommended.
- EA Settings
- You can select the magic number for the trades, custom comment and manual pip value if you need to override the one the default one. Do not change these unless you know what you are doing.
- Is the EA NFA/FIFO Compliant?
- Yes, it is!
- Do I need a VPS to run the EA?
- Yes, you do. Or having your home computer turned on 24/5.
- Can I interfere with the trades of the EA?
- Yes, you won't cause the EA to missbehave.
- Will this EA interfere with other EAs running in my account?
- No, it won't.