Lopez Pressure 1.2
Công cụ chỉ báo dùng cho MetaTrader (MT4/MT5)
ℹ Tổng quan
This indicator anticipates price reversals analyzing bullish and bearish pressure in the market. The buying pressure is the sum of all the accumulation bars over a certain number of days, multiplied by the volume. The selling pressure is the sum of all of the distribution over the same number of bars, multiplied by the volume.
The indicator ratio gives you a measure of the buying pressure as a percentage of the total activity, which value should fluctuate from 0 to 100. It implements two moving averages, fast and slow, to identify changes in pressure trends and look for trades accordingly.
- A ratio of 50 means the market is balanced
- A ratio over 70 means the market is overbought
- A ratio below 30 means the market is oversold
- The red dotted line is the current ratio
- The blue line is the signal line
- The orange line is the main line
It has straightforward trading implications.
- Look for buying opportunities when the market is oversold
- Look for selling opportunities when the market is overbought
- If the signal line is above the main line the pressure is bullish
- If the signal line is below the main line the pressure is bearish
Thông số Nhập
Khi tải Robot giao dịch vào bất kỳ biểu đồ nào, bạn sẽ thây một tập hợp các tùy chọn làm tham số đầu vào. Đừng lo lắng và nghĩ rằng chúng quá nhiều, bởi vì các tham số đã được nhóm lại thành các nhóm để dễ hiểu.
- Number of bars studied to calculate the pressure
- Fast MA
- Fast averaging period for the histogram
- Slow MA
- Slow averaging period for the histogram
Câu hỏi thường gặp
- Does the indicator repaint?
- No, it does not repaint.
- Does the indicator implement alerts?
- No, it does not.