Fractal Channel 3.0
Công cụ chỉ báo dùng cho MetaTrader (MT4/MT5)
ℹ Tổng quan
This is a very simple yet effective indicator to trade breakouts of variable fractal periods. A fractal is a price formation of an odd number of bars, being the middle bar the highest or lowest price point of the formation. These prices act as short-term support and resistance levels, which this indicator uses to draw a price channel and display breakouts.
- Easy to trade
- Fractal breakouts can start long trends
- The fractal channel is a great trailing stop method
- It is non-repainting and non-backpainting
- Customizable colors and sizes
- It implements alerts of all kinds
A higher period leads to more reliable breakouts, yet they appear less often. This indicator should be confirmed with higher-timeframe analysis. In general, you'll want to increase the fractal period for lower timeframes and decrease it for higher timeframes.
Thông số Nhập
Khi tải Robot giao dịch vào bất kỳ biểu đồ nào, bạn sẽ thây một tập hợp các tùy chọn làm tham số đầu vào. Đừng lo lắng và nghĩ rằng chúng quá nhiều, bởi vì các tham số đã được nhóm lại thành các nhóm để dễ hiểu.
- Amount of bars to calculate fractals. Must be odd.
- Choose if breakout arrows must be displayed.
- Enable to display consecutive breakouts in the same direction.
- Buy Arrow
- Color of bullish arrows.
- Sell Arrow
- Color of bearish arrows.
- Enable or disable alerts of all kinds.
Câu hỏi thường gặp
- What is a fractal?
- A fractal is a price formation of five bars, being the middle bar the highest or lowest price point of the formation. An unbroken fractal is usually regarded as a possible reversal point for the market, whereas a broken fractal is regarded as a breakout that can start a new trend.
- Does the indicator repaint?
- No, it does not.
- Does the indicator backpaint?
- No, it does not.