Synthetic Chart 1.0
Indikator Metatrader (MT4/MT5)
This indicator creates synthetic charts. It creates a candlestick chart plotting the price of one instrument measured against another, helping you to find hidden opportunities in the market crossing relationships between different instruments.
- Find hidden trading opportunities
- Get a broader sense of the price of commodities
- Commodities range against each other and are easier to trade
- Correlated Indices can be traded against each other easily
- Your imagination is the limit with this indicator
For instance, this indicator can plot....
- The price of Dow Jones in Gold Ounzes
- The price of Nasdaq in SP500 shares
- The price of Oil in Silver Ounzes
- The price of Oil in bushels of Corn
- The price of Cattle in tonnes of Copper
- And endless combinations!
For the indicator to display properly, please run on a white chart template or change the indicator white buffers to black.
Saat Loading EA ke dalam chart apa pun, Anda akan disajikan dengan satu set opsi sebagai parameter input. Jangan putus asa jika Anda berpikir mereka terlalu banyak, karena parameter dikelompokkan ke dalam blok penjelasan diri.
- 1st Symbol
- Type the native symbol of the chart to be plotted. For example, XAUUSD.
- 2nd Symbol
- Type the reference symbol of the chart to be plotted. For example, XAGUSD.
- Does the indicator repaint?
- No, it does not. Once a bar closes, it will not repaint.
- How can I trade a synthetic chart?
- You trade a synthetic chart by going long one symbol and short the opposite symbol, effectively selling one and buying the other simultaneously, just like you do with a forex pair, but with a single trade.