Lopez Channel 2.0
Indikator Metatrader (MT4/MT5)
This multi-timeframe indicator identifies the market's tendency to trade within a narrow price band.
- It is easy to understand
- Finds overbought and oversold situations
- Draws at bar opening and does not repaint
- The calculation timeframe is customizable
- The red line is the overbought price
- The green line is the oversold price
It has straightforward trading implications.
- Look for buying opportunities when the market is oversold
- Look for selling opportunities when the market is overbought
The indicator is calculated using a three-day moving average of the last two true highs minus ATR to derive the lower channel and a three-day moving average of the last two true lows plus ATR to derive the lower channel.
Saat Loading EA ke dalam chart apa pun, Anda akan disajikan dengan satu set opsi sebagai parameter input. Jangan putus asa jika Anda berpikir mereka terlalu banyak, karena parameter dikelompokkan ke dalam blok penjelasan diri.
- Timeframe to calculate the bands from
- Indicator Period
- Amount of bars to look back to calculate the channel
- Does the indicator repaint?
- No, it does not repaint.
- How is the indicator calculated?
- The indicator is calculated using a three
- Does the indicator implement alerts?
- No, it does not.