The Zone 3.1
Metatrader Indicator (MT4/MT5)
This indicator displays buy or sell signals according to Bill Williams' definition of the Trading Zone.
- Easy to understand
- Avoid trading flat markets
- Deterministic indicator with clear rules
- The indicator is non-repainting
- It implements alerts of all kinds
It has straightforward trading implications.
- A blue arrow is a buy signal
- A red arrow is a sell signal
According to Bill Williams trading in the zone helps to maximize/double/triple profits when the market goes your way, namely, when momentum, acceleration and price confirm that you have strong trend or acceleration period. Armed with this information, you can add to positions aggressively. Please, note that this is a reactive indicator and signals are triggered after the price has already accelerated. It can be used to get into trends safely or adding to positions aggresively. For the record, it makes use of the following:
- Alligator to find strong trends
- AC and AO to identify trading zones
- MACD to avoid trading exhausted trends
When loading the expert to any chart, you will be presented with a set of options as input parameters. Don't despair if you think they are too many, because parameters are grouped into self-explanatory blocks.
- Indicator Settings
- Customize the alligator and macd indicator settings.
- Enable display/email/push/sound alerts for all the trading setups enabled.
- Does the indicator repaint?
- No, it does not repaint.
- Does the indicator implement alerts?
- Yes, it implements alerts of all kinds.