Super Trend 3.0
Metatrader Indicator (MT4/MT5)
A top-quality implementation of the famous Super Trend indicator, which needs no introduction. It is completely loyal to the original algorithm, and implements many other useful features such as a multi-symbol and multi-timeframe scanner, as well as a multi-timeframe dashboard.
- Easy to trade
- It implements alerts of all kinds
- It implements a multi-timeframe dashboard
- It is non-repainting and non-backpainting
When loading the expert to any chart, you will be presented with a set of options as input parameters. Don't despair if you think they are too many, because parameters are grouped into self-explanatory blocks.
- ATR Period
- This is the average true range period.
- ATR Multiplier
- The ATR multiplier which defines the trend.
- Max History Bars
- The amount of past bars to evaluate when the indicator is loaded in the chart. A smaller number means the indicator will load faster.
- In this parameter group, you can enable or disable the dashboard and customize the colors of all elements the dashboard displays.
- Enable or disable alerts of all kinds.
- What is the difference between this indicator and the original super trend?
- There is no algorithmic difference whatsoever, but our version implements alerts of all kinds, a multi
- Can I move the dashboard on the chart?
- Yes, you can!
- Can I move the scanner dashboard on the chart?
- Yes, you can!
- The indicator looks very good. Are you sure it does not repaint or backpaint?
- Yes, positive. The indicator does not repaint or backpaint.
Keep comments tidy and respectful. Avoid spam, offensive remarks, self-promotion and posting personal or payment information. The comment section is for discussion and questions only. Kindly note that we'll never solicit payments in the comments section.