Metatrader Indicator (MT4/MT5)
This is a smooth and responsive accelerometer which reveals the market trend and strength.
- Two moving averages indicate trend direction
- The histogram represents strength of the price movement
- It draws buy and sell zones as colored vertical lines
- Should be used as a confirmation indicator
- Customizable line widths and colors
- It implements alerts of all kinds
This indicator is similar to MACD but aims to react faster to price changes.
When loading the expert to any chart, you will be presented with a set of options as input parameters. Don't despair if you think they are too many, because parameters are grouped into self-explanatory blocks.
- Period in bars for the oscillator
- Averaging period for the oscillator
- Max History Bars
- Amount of past bars to evaluate upon loading
- Display Zones
- Enable or disable vertical buy and sell zones
- Enable or disable alerts of all kinds
- Does the indicator repaint?
- No, it does not.
- How can I confirm trend trades with the oscillator?
- You can go long if the fast moving average is above the slow moving average, and the opposite for shorts, provided your entry strategy is based on price action.
- What are the alerts for?
- Alerts are rised on buy and sell zones.
Keep comments tidy and respectful. Avoid spam, offensive remarks, self-promotion and posting personal or payment information. The comment section is for discussion and questions only. Kindly note that we'll never solicit payments in the comments section.