MA Crossover EA 4.0
Metatrader Expert Advisor (MT4/MT5)
This EA trades using Moving Averages Crossovers. It offers fully customizable settings, flexible position management settings, plus many useful features like customizable trading sessions and a martingale and inverse martingale mode.
- Easy to use and supervise
- Fully customizable moving average settings
- It implements two different trading behaviors
- Customizable break-even, SL, TP and trailing-stop
- Works for ECN/Non-ECN brokers
- Works for 2-3-4-5 digit symbols
- Trading can be NFA/FIFO Compliant
- Trades can be closed on opposite signals
- Implements a martingale and inverse martingale features
- Filter trading by weekdays and hours
- Built-in money management
The EA implements four different behaviors:
- Regular: Buy on bullish crossovers and sell on bearish crossovers
- Inverse: Sell on bullish crossovers and buy on bearish crossovers
- Only buy: Buy on bullish crossovers and disregard bearish crossovers
- Only sell: Sell on bearish crossovers and disregard bullish crossovers
Additionally, it implements four different money management modes:
- Trade manual lotsize: The EA will trade a fixed lotsize on each trade
- Auto-calculation of lotsizes: The EA will risk % of the account on each trade
- Martingale: The EA will double the lotsize after a losing trade
- Inverse Martingale: The EA will double the lotsize after a winning trade
Boost your trading returns with the most flexible and complete PZ MA Crossover EA, like hundreds of users have already done!
When loading the expert to any chart, you will be presented with a set of options as input parameters. Don't despair if you think they are too many, because parameters are grouped into self-explanatory blocks.
- Trading Direction
- Filter trades by direction: long, short or both.
- Moving Average Settings
- This parameter group holds the moving avearge settings.
- Sessions Settings
- Enable or disable trading for the Assian, European or American sessions.
- Position Management
- This group of settings applies to trading decisions and trade management. You can select trading direction, break-even in pips, trailing-stop in pips, trailing-step in pips, stop-loss in pip and take-profit in pips.
- Trading Hours
- Enable or disable trading for your desired time period.
- Trading Weekdays
- Enable or disable trading for each day of the week.
- Money Management
- In this settings block you can set the lotsize for the first trade, or allow the EA to calculate it by itself. It also implements a martingale behavior. Entering a manual lot size is recommended.
- EA Settings
- You can select the magic number and custom comment for trades.
- loss and trade it as a reversal system?
- Yes, you can!
- Does the EA use tick data?
- No, it does not. It uses only HLOC data from the current chart.
- Can I select the moving average period, method and applied price?
- Yes, you can! Use the drop
- What do I need to know to use this EA?
- You need to know how to use Expert Advisors, and how to run optimizations in the tester to find the best trading parameters for a symbol and timeframe.