Lopez Flow 2.0
Metatrader Indicator (MT4/MT5)
This indicator studies price action as an aggregation of price and time vectors, and uses the average vector to determine the direction and strength of the market. This indicator highlights the short-term directionality and strength of the market, and can be used to capitalize from short-term price movements by trading breakouts or binary options.
- Find market direction easily
- Confirm with breakouts or other indicators
- Draws at bar closing and does not repaint
- It implements alerts of all kinds
The indicator must be interpreted as follows:
- A red oscillator means bearish movement
- A blue oscillator means bullish movement
- A dark red oscillator means accelerated bearish movement
- A dark blue oscillator means accelerates bullish movement
- Does the indicator repaint?
- No, it does not repaint.
- Does the indicator implement alerts?
- Yes, of all kinds.
Keep comments tidy and respectful. Avoid spam, offensive remarks, self-promotion and posting personal or payment information. The comment section is for discussion and questions only. Kindly note that we'll never solicit payments in the comments section.