Inside Bars 4.0
Metatrader Indicator (MT4/MT5)
This indicator detects inside bars of several ranges, making it very easy for price action traders to spot and act on inside bar breakouts.
- Easy and effective usage
- Customizable bar ranges
- Customizable color selections
- The indicator implements visual/mail/push/sound alerts
- The indicator does not repaint or backpaint
An inside bar is a bar or series of bars which is/are completely contained within the range of the preceding bar.
- A green box is an inside bar, yet unbroken
- A blue box is a bullish breakout of an inside bar
- A red box is a bearish breakout of an inside bar
This indicator will only detect inside bars when they break, provided no high or low broke the formation previously.
When loading the expert to any chart, you will be presented with a set of options as input parameters. Don't despair if you think they are too many, because parameters are grouped into self-explanatory blocks.
- Min Range
- Minimum range in bars of the inside bar formation
- Max Range
- Maximum range in bars for the inside bar formation
- Max History Bars
- Max history bars to analize when the indicator loads
- Drawing Settings
- Colors and sizes of price boxes
- Enable or disable alerts of all kinds
- Does the indicator repaint?
- No, it does not repaint.
- What is an inside bar?
- An inside bar is a bar or series of bars which is/are completely contained within the range of the preceding bar. It is a widely used and effective price action setup.
- Does the indicator implement alerts?
- Yes, of all kinds.
Keep comments tidy and respectful. Avoid spam, offensive remarks, self-promotion and posting personal or payment information. The comment section is for discussion and questions only. Kindly note that we'll never solicit payments in the comments section.