Gold Trader EA 4.0
Metatrader Expert Advisor (MT4)
This EA implements a fully functional trading strategy designed to trade Gold (XAUUSD). The EA takes advantage of the COMEX price manipulation during the New York session, by buying dips on the Asian session and closing all exposure before the New York session begins.
- Easy to set up and supervise
- No indicators or hard analysis needed
- The strategy is timeframe-independent
- It blends a fundamental approach with a technical execution
- NFA/FIFO compliant.
The EA capitalizes on the price manipulation perpetrated by the COMEX.
- It needs no optimization
- It leaves no room for human error
- It is safe because it uses little leverage
- It has no discretionary input parameters
Take advantage of artificially depressed gold prices, starting today.
When loading the expert to any chart, you will be presented with a set of options as input parameters. Don't despair if you think they are too many, because parameters are grouped into self-explanatory blocks.
- Time Settings (GMT)
- The EA will trade from 00:00 until 03:30, and exit all trades before the london session starts.
- RSI Settings
- The RSI Indicator is used to find and buy dips. Period and trading levels are customizable.
- Weekday Settings
- Enable or disable trading for each day of the week.
- Money Management
- The EA can auto-calculate the lotsize, or you can set the lotsize manually.
- EA Settings
- Additionally, you can choose the magic number and comment for the orders.
- Can I trade other forex pairs with this EA?
- No, you can't. Please trade only XAUUSD.
- What timeframe should I trade with it?
- The EA uses no timeframes at all. Load it into XAUUSD at any timeframe.
- Can I select the lot size?
- Yes, but it is recommended to use the auto
- Is this strategy NFA/FIFO compliant?
- Yes, it is.
Keep comments tidy and respectful. Avoid spam, offensive remarks, self-promotion and posting personal or payment information. The comment section is for discussion and questions only. Kindly note that we'll never solicit payments in the comments section.