Support Resistance 6.5
Technischer Indikator für Metatrader (MT4/MT5)
Tired of plotting support and resistance lines? This is a multi-timeframe indicator that detects and plots supports and resistance lines in the chart with the same precision as a human eye would. As price levels are tested over time and its importance increases, the lines become thicker and darker, making price leves easy to glance and evaluate.
- Boost your technical analysis
- Customizable timeframe selection
- Read price levels from the timeframe of your choosing
- Detect important price levels without browsing through charts
- Recognize the relative strength of all price levels at a glance
- Save up to half an hour of plotting lines for every trade
- The indicator displays the age of all price levels
Price levels are collapsed by proximity and adjusted to the current market action.
- Price levels get darker and wider as they get rejected over time
- Unimportant price levels are cleared regularly to avoid noise
- It implements email/sound/push alerts for breakouts and false breakouts
A brief introduction
Resistance and support lines are price levels which temporarily halt or reverse the continuous movement of the trend. When the trend is bearish, support lines are created where sellers are temporarily (or sometimes permanently) exhausted and cannot press the quote any lower. Conversely, during a bullish trend, the price level where buyers are checked is called a resistance line.
How are support and resistance levels created?
When a dealer enters a buy order, the broker has the order filled by executing as many offers as possible until the amount the customer desires is reached. If the original order is a large market order, the broker will keep climbing on the price ladder until the order is fulfilled. Support and resistance points are created when the total orders in the market are not enough to clear the offers at a particular price level. When the orders are sell orders, and there are more than enough buyers at a particular price to exhaust the sellers, that price level is called a support; when there are more sellers than the buyers' orders can clear, the price level is a resistance.
Since many participants expect a price level to resist or support the quote, that price level will act in the anticipated manner regardless of what the other variables suggest. In a sense, technical analysts claim that traders behave like pack animals.
Why support and resistance levels work
Emotionally charged events are remembered better and have a stronger impact in human behavior. The market causes joy or trauma to its participants and this is why support and resistance lines work. But there are a few more reasons.
- Resistance and support are relatively easy to identify on charts. From the most seasoned analyst to the forex freshman, traders don't have a lot of trouble identifying and drawing support and resistance lines.
- Support and resistance lines often receive a lot of attention from news sources like Bloomberg or CNBC. The public is led to identify a particular price as a decisive or key level, and when it acts accordingly, the significance of these levels is easily established.
- Support/resistance lines are not just imaginary lines drawn at the whim of the analyst. Multi-year, multi-month, multi-week support and resistance are often defended by large order clusters, originating enormous transaction volumes.
Wenn Sie den Experten in ein beliebiges Diagramm laden, wird Ihnen eine Reihe von Optionen als Eingabeparameter angezeigt. Verzweifeln Sie nicht, wenn Sie denken, dass es zu viele sind, denn die Parameter sind in selbsterklärende Blöcke gruppiert.
- Choose the period to read price data from. Can be current or higher.
- Zigzag period used to read price points from. Zero means the indicator will choose the best period.
- ATR Period
- ATR period used to collapse prices by proximity.
- ATR Multiplier
- ATR multiplier used to collapse prices by proximity. A higher value will produce less lines.
- Max History Bars
- Amount of past bars to iterate in the indicator finding prices.
- Color Settings
- Enter your desired colors for support and resistance lines based on importance.
- Label Settings
- Display or hide age labels and customise colors and sizes.
- Enable display/email/push/sound alerts for breakouts and fake breakouts.
- Why do past support and resistance levels move?
- Past price levels are adapted to the current market action, in order to connect as much past price action as possible with the current rejected level. If you want price levels to stay just where they were, decrease the SmoothFactor parameter.
- Why am I seeing different line colors on the chart?
- Different colors and line widths are used to inform about the relative strength of the different support and resistance lines present in the chart. Dark colors and wide lines are strong price levels, while soft colors and thin lines are price levels which have not been rejected many times in the past.
- What are the dotted red price levels?
- Dotted red lines are short
- Hey! I have seen a price level dissapear. What happened?
- Don't worry about it. Unimportant and old price levels are cleared regularly to avoid noise. A price level that has been rejected several times is never deleted from the chart.
Halten Sie Kommentare ordentlich und respektvoll. Vermeiden Sie Spam, beleidigende Äußerungen, Eigenwerbung und das Posten von persönlichen oder Zahlungsinformationen. Der Kommentarbereich ist nur für Diskussionen und Fragen gedacht. Bitte beachten Sie, dass wir im Kommentarbereich niemals um Zahlungen bitten werden.