The Zone 3.0
Metatrader Indicator (MT4)
This indicator displays buy or sell signals according to Bill Williams definition of the Zone. It uses alligator to find strong trends, AC and AO to identify trading zones and MACD to avoid trading exhausted trends. Breakouts are used as entry points.
- Easy to understand
- Avoid trading flat markets
- Deterministic indicator with clear rules
- The indicator is non-repainting
- It implements alerts of all kinds
It has straightforward trading implications.
- A blue arrow is a buy signal
- A red arrow is a sell signal
Boost your trading returns with the cleanest Bill Williams indicator, just like hundreds of users have already done.
The anatomy of the indicator
According to Bill Williams trading in the zone helps to maximize/double/triple profits when the market goes your way, namely, when momentum, acceleration and price confirm that you have strong trend or acceleration period. Armed with this information you can add to positions aggressively.
Please, note that this is a reactive indicator and signals are triggered after the price has already accelerated. It can be used to get into trends safely or adding to positions aggresively. For the record, it makes use of the following:
- Trades on breakouts
- Alligator to find strong trends
- AC and AO to identify trading zones
- MACD to avoid trading exhausted trends
- ≡ Input parameters
When loading the indicator or EA to any chart, you will be presented with a set of options as input parameters. Don't despair if you think they are too many, because parameters are grouped into self-explanatory blocks.
- Indicator Settings
- Customize the alligator and macd indicator settings.
- Enable display/email/push/sound alerts for all the trading setups enabled.
- ? FAQ
- Does the indicator repaint?
- No, it does not repaint.
- Does the indicator implement alerts?
- Yes, it implements alerts of all kinds.
- ✎ Comments
Keep comments tidy and respectful. Avoid spam, offensive remarks, self-promotion and posting personal or payment information. The comment section is for discussion and questions only. Please note that we'll never solicit payments in the comments section.