Pivot Points EA 1.0
Metatrader Expert Advisor (MT4)
The free Pivot Points EA trades pivot points using pending orders. It offers several entry behaviors and very flexible position management settings.
- Easy to use and supervise
- It implements 4 different trading behaviors
- Customizable break-even, trailing-stop, stop-loss and take-profit
- Works for ECN/Non-ECN brokers and 2-3-4-5 digit symbols
- Trading can be NFA/FIFO Compliant
- Implements a martingale feature
- Filter trading by forex sessions
- Built-in money management
Boost your trading returns for free with the most complete Pivot Points EA, like hundreds of users have already done!
- ≡ Input parameters
When loading the indicator or EA to any chart, you will be presented with a set of options as input parameters. Don't despair if you think they are too many, because parameters are grouped into self-explanatory blocks.
- Pivot Points Settings
- Select the timeframe of the pivot points indicator and the trading behavior. The regular behavior is to buy at R1, R2 and R3, and sell at S1, S2 and S2. You can invert this behavior selecting the Inverse behavior mode. You can also select to only perform buys at all levels, or only shorts at all levels.
- Session Settings
- Enable or disable trading for the Assian, European or American sessions.
- Position Management
- This group of settings applies to trading decisions and trade management. You can select trading direction, break-even in pips, trailing-stop in pips, trailing-step in pips, stop-loss in pip and take-profit in pips.
- Money Management
- In this settings block you can set the lotsize for the first trade, or allow the EA to calculate it by itself. It also implements a martingale behavior. Entering a manual lot size is recommended.
- EA Settings
- You can select the magic number for the trades, custom comment and manual pip value if you need to override the one the default one. Do not change these unless you know what you are doing.
- ? FAQ
- Is the EA NFA/FIFO Compliant?
- It can trade in a NFA/FIFO compliant way. To achieve this, enable the parameter labeled "Cancel pending orders if trade taken".
- Do I need a VPS to run the EA?
- Yes, you do. Or having your home computer turned on 24/5.
- Can I interfere with the trades of the EA?
- Yes, you won't cause the EA to missbehave.
- Will this EA interfere with other EAs running in my account?
- No, it won't.
- ✎ Comments
Keep comments tidy and respectful. Avoid spam, offensive remarks, self-promotion and posting personal or payment information. The comment section is for discussion and questions only. Please note that we'll never solicit payments in the comments section.