Metatrader Indicator (MT4/MT5)
The Penta-O is a 6-point retracement harmonacci pattern which usually precedes big market movements.
- Find Penta-O retracements easily
- Useful to find cheap and expensive zones
- Customizable XB, AC and BD ratios (for purists)
- It implements visual/sound/push/mail alerts
Penta-O patterns can expand/repaint quite a bit. To make things easier this indicator implements a twist: it waits for a donchian breakout in the right direction before signaling the trade. The end result is an otherwise repainting indicator with a very reliable trading signal.
- Bullish retracements are blue
- Bearish retracements are red
- The breakout period for the trade is customizable
- ? FAQ
- Does the indicator repaint?
- Yes, the D point has to repaint as the pattern expands.
- Does the indicator implement alerts?
- Yes, it does.
- ✎ Comments
Keep comments tidy and respectful. Avoid spam, offensive remarks, self-promotion and posting personal or payment information. The comment section is for discussion and questions only. Please note that we'll never solicit payments in the comments section.