Metatrader Indicator (MT4/MT5)
This is a smooth and responsive accelerometer which reveals the market trend and strength.
- Two moving averages indicate trend direction
- The histogram represents strength of the price movement
- It draws buy and sell zones as colored vertical lines
- Should be used as a confirmation indicator
- Customizable line widths and colors
- It implements alerts of all kinds
This indicator is similar to MACD but aims to react faster to price changes.
- ≡ Input parameters
When loading the indicator or EA to any chart, you will be presented with a set of options as input parameters. Don't despair if you think they are too many, because parameters are grouped into self-explanatory blocks.
- Period in bars for the oscillator
- Averaging period for the oscillator
- Max History Bars
- Amount of past bars to evaluate upon loading
- Display Zones
- Enable or disable vertical buy and sell zones
- Enable or disable alerts of all kinds
- ? FAQ
- Does the indicator repaint?
- No, it does not.
- How can I confirm trend trades with the oscillator?
- You can go long if the fast moving average is above the slow moving average, and the opposite for shorts, provided your entry strategy is based on price action.
- What are the alerts for?
- Alerts are rised on buy and sell zones.