Market Depth 2.0
Metatrader Indicator (MT4/MT5)
This indicator displays information about the latest price quotes received from the broker.
- Identify tick trends easily
- A blue row means the price has increased
- A red row means the price has decreased
- Customizable colors and font sizes
- Display your desired amount of rows
- The indicator is non-repainting
- ≡ Input parameters
When loading the indicator or EA to any chart, you will be presented with a set of options as input parameters. Don't despair if you think they are too many, because parameters are grouped into self-explanatory blocks.
- Amount of rows with data to display in the chart
- Font size
- Font size of the tick data displayed in the chart
- Font bold
- Made the font bold or regular
- Row height ratio
- Height of the rows displayed in the chart
- Bullish color
- Color of upticks
- Bearish color
- Color of downticks
- Border color
- Color of rows borders
- Neutral color
- Color for a row that has the same tick as last quote
- From 0 to 255, makes rows transparent
- ? FAQ
- Does the indicator repaint?
- No, it does not. Once a quote is displayed, it is not removed until new quotes push it off the table.
- Can I customize the colors?
- Yes, you can!
- Can I customize the font size?
- Yes, you can!
- ✎ Comments
Keep comments tidy and respectful. Avoid spam, offensive remarks, self-promotion and posting personal or payment information. The comment section is for discussion and questions only. Please note that we'll never solicit payments in the comments section.