MACD Trader EA 2.0
Metatrader Expert Advisor (MT4)
The PZ MACD Trader EA is a flexible and powerful metatrader expert advisor that trades using the MACD indicator, and optionally, breakouts of a customizable period.
- Easy to use and supervise
- Fully configurable settings
- Works for ECN/Non-ECN brokers and 2-3-4-5 digit symbols
- Implements a martingale feature
- Filter trading by forex sessions
- Built-in money management
Boost your trading returns for free with the best MACD Trading EA, like hundreds of users have already done!
- ≡ Input parameters
When loading the indicator or EA to any chart, you will be presented with a set of options as input parameters. Don't despair if you think they are too many, because parameters are grouped into self-explanatory blocks.
- MACD Settings
- Enter the fast ema, slow ema and signal sma for the MACD indicator.
- Session Settings
- Enable or disable trading for the Assian, European or American sessions.
- Trading Settings
- This block decides how the EA trades. You can decide trading direction and type of entry. If you choose the strict mode, the EA will enter trades only using MACD signals. If you choose the breakouts mode, the EA will trade donchian breakouts filtered by the MACD indicator. The breakout period is also customizable.
- Trade Management
- This block instructs the EA how to manage a trade once it has been taken. You can decide stop-loss, take-profit, break-even and trailing step in pips. The trailing stop is expressed as percentage of the Max. Favorable Excursion (MFE) of the trade.
- Money Management
- In this settings block you can set the lotsize for the first trade, or allow the EA to calculate it by itself. It also implements a martingale behavior. Entering a manual lot size is recommended.
- EA Settings
- You can select the magic number for the trades, custom comment and manual pip value if you need to override the one the default one. Do not change these unless you know what you are doing.
- ? FAQ
- Is the EA NFA/FIFO Compliant?
- It is not by default, but if you enable the option "Close trades in opposite signals", the Ea will trade FIFO compliant.
- Do I need a VPS to run the EA?
- Yes, you do. Or having your home computer turned on 24/5.
- Can I interfere with the trades of the EA?
- Yes, you won't cause the EA to missbehave.
- Will this EA interfere with other EAs running in my account?
- As long as it uses an unique Magic Number, it won't,
- ✎ Comments
Keep comments tidy and respectful. Avoid spam, offensive remarks, self-promotion and posting personal or payment information. The comment section is for discussion and questions only. Please note that we'll never solicit payments in the comments section.