Lopez Speed 2.0
Metatrader Indicator (MT4)
This oscillator calculates different price/time vectors to plot the aggregate market direction and two moving averages, in order to detect if the market is accelerating or decelerating.
- Easy to use and understand
- Acts as a top-quality filter for trades
- It has a unique speed detection algorithm
- It is non-repainting and non-backpainting
- It implements alerts of all kinds
This oscillator calculates different price/time vectors to plot the aggregate market direction, which is the sum of all price/time vectors evaluated- and two moving averages, in order to detect if the market is accelerating or decelerating.
It can be used as a top-quality filter for trend trades.The basic usage is the following: if the blue moving average is over the dotted moving average, longs can be taken. Opposite for shorts. It can be combined with any short-term trading indicators.
How is the indicator calculated?
- ≡ Input parameters
When loading the indicator or EA to any chart, you will be presented with a set of options as input parameters. Don't despair if you think they are too many, because parameters are grouped into self-explanatory blocks.
- Amount of bars to look back and calculate vectors
- Period for slow moving average of the indicator
- Period for fast moving average of the indicator
- Enable or disable alerts of all kinds
- ? FAQ
- Does the indicator repaint?
- No, the indicator does not repaint.
- Does the indicator implements alerts?
- Yes, it implements pop-up, audio, email and push alerts.
- ✎ Comments
Keep comments tidy and respectful. Avoid spam, offensive remarks, self-promotion and posting personal or payment information. The comment section is for discussion and questions only. Please note that we'll never solicit payments in the comments section.