Keltner Channel 1.0
Metatrader Indicator (MT4/MT5)
Kelter Channel is a technical indicator designed to find overbought and oversold price areas, using a exponential moving average and ATR. And it implements a particularly useful twist: you can plot the bands of a higher timeframe in the current chart.
- Find overbought and oversold situations
- Read data from higher timeframes easily
- The indicator displays data at bar opening
- The indicator is non-repainting
Trading implications are simple.
- Look for shorts when the price exceeds the upper bands.
- Look for longs when the price falls below the lower bands
- Dive into lower timeframes without losing values!
- ? FAQ
- Does the indicator repaint?
- No, it does not!
- Can I see data from other timeframes?
- Yes, you can! Load the indicator and select a higher timeframe from the input parameters. You can, for example, see the H1 bands inside a M15 chart.
- ✎ Comments
Keep comments tidy and respectful. Avoid spam, offensive remarks, self-promotion and posting personal or payment information. The comment section is for discussion and questions only. Please note that we'll never solicit payments in the comments section.