Inside Bars 4.0
Metatrader Indicator (MT4/MT5)
This indicator detects inside bars of several ranges, making it very easy for price action traders to spot and act on inside bar breakouts.
- Easy and effective usage
- Customizable bar ranges
- Customizable color selections
- The indicator implements visual/mail/push/sound alerts
- The indicator does not repaint or backpaint
An inside bar is a bar or series of bars which is/are completely contained within the range of the preceding bar.
- A green box is an inside bar, yet unbroken
- A blue box is a bullish breakout of an inside bar
- A red box is a bearish breakout of an inside bar
This indicator will only detect inside bars when they break, provided no high or low broke the formation previously.
- ≡ Input parameters
When loading the indicator or EA to any chart, you will be presented with a set of options as input parameters. Don't despair if you think they are too many, because parameters are grouped into self-explanatory blocks.
- Min Range
- Minimum range in bars of the inside bar formation
- Max Range
- Maximum range in bars for the inside bar formation
- Max History Bars
- Max history bars to analize when the indicator loads
- Drawing Settings
- Colors and sizes of price boxes
- Enable or disable alerts of all kinds
- ? FAQ
- Does the indicator repaint?
- No, it does not repaint.
- What is an inside bar?
- An inside bar is a bar or series of bars which is/are completely contained within the range of the preceding bar. It is a widely used and effective price action setup.
- Does the indicator implement alerts?
- Yes, of all kinds.
- ✎ Comments
Keep comments tidy and respectful. Avoid spam, offensive remarks, self-promotion and posting personal or payment information. The comment section is for discussion and questions only. Please note that we'll never solicit payments in the comments section.