HHHC LLLC 1.0
Metatrader Indicator (MT4/MT5)
A personal implementation of a famous trend principle known as higher high, higher close, lower low, lower close (HHHC - HHHL). It uses price action alone to determine trend direction, trend changes and pullback zones.
- Easy to trade
- Customizable breakout period
- Customizable colors and sizes
- It is non-repainting and non-backpainting
- It implements alerts of all kinds
The indicator defines three price zones:
- Buy zones are blue
- Sell zones are red
- Pullback zones are pink
- Trending zones are green
This indicator helps to confirm...
- Market structure and levels -using historical lines-
- Trends, pullbacks and reversals -using zones-
- Possible reversals or continuations -lines go flat-
Enhance your trading activity for free with the most complete Higher High, Higher Close, Lower Low, Lower Close (HHHC-LLLC) indicator available for Metatrader.
- ≡ Input parameters
When loading the indicator or EA to any chart, you will be presented with a set of options as input parameters. Don't despair if you think they are too many, because parameters are grouped into self-explanatory blocks.
- Breakout period in bars to determine a trend change.
- The ATR multiplier which defines the trend.
- Colors of the different price zones: buy, sell, pullbacks and trend zones.
- Enable or disable alerts of all kinds.
- ? FAQ
- Does the indicator repaint?
- No, it does not.
- Does the indicator backpaint?
- No, it does not.
- Does the indicator lag?
- No, breakouts of one bar are the fastest way to determine trends.
- ✎ Comments
Keep comments tidy and respectful. Avoid spam, offensive remarks, self-promotion and posting personal or payment information. The comment section is for discussion and questions only. Please note that we'll never solicit payments in the comments section.