Metatrader Indicator (MT4)
In the world of finance, correlation is an statistical measure of how two securities move in relation to each other. Correlations are used in advanced portfolio management. This indicator allows you to evaluate the correlation between the symbol of the current chart and seven other symbols.
- Avoid concurrent trades in highly correlated instruments
- Find trading opportunities among highly correlated instruments
- Correlation is positive when two securities rise in price together
- Correlation is negative when one security increases and the other decreases
The Correlation indicator measures of how different securities move in relation to a reference one, thus making portfolio management easier.
- A coefficient of zero is neutral correlation
- A coefficient of 0.3 is low positive correlation
- A coefficient over 0.8 is high positive correlation
- A coefficient of -0.3 is low negative correlation
- A coefficient over -0.8 is high negative correlation
Improve your risk and portfolio management with the best and most complete market correlation indicator for the metatrader platform.
- ? FAQ
- Does the indicator repaint?
- No, the indicator does not repaint.
- Can I choose period and timeframe to apply?
- Yes, you can!
- ✎ Comments
Keep comments tidy and respectful. Avoid spam, offensive remarks, self-promotion and posting personal or payment information. The comment section is for discussion and questions only. Please note that we'll never solicit payments in the comments section.