Absolute Gains 3.0
Metatrader Indicator (MT4)
This indicator calculates how much has an instrument won or lost in percentage terms on each bar displayed in the chart.
- Identify market patterns
- Find decisive price movements
- Be suspicious about overbought/oversold situations
It is an extremely easy to use indicator...
- The blue histogram represents winning bars
- The red histogram represents losing bars
- The gray line represents the average win/loss per bar
- Labels are plotted on each bar displaying the % win/loss for the bar
...with straightforward trading implications, depending your trading approach.
- You can buy after an oversold bar takes place
- You can short after an overbought bar takes place
- You can buy after a decisive winning bar
- You can short after a decisive losing bar
- ≡ Input parameters
When loading the indicator or EA to any chart, you will be presented with a set of options as input parameters. Don't despair if you think they are too many, because parameters are grouped into self-explanatory blocks.
- Max History Bars
- Number of bars to evaluate when the indicator is loaded
- MA Period
- Averaging period to calculate the average price movement in the oscillator
- ? FAQ
- Does the indicator repaint?
- No, it does not repaint.