ABCD Retracement 6.0
Metatrader Indicator (MT4/MT5)
The ABCD Retracement is a 4-point price structure where the initial price segment is partially retraced and followed by an equidistant move from the completion of the pullback. It is the basic foundation for all harmonic patterns.
- Find harmonacci retracements easily
- Learn the basics of harmonacci patterns
- Useful to find cheap and expensive zones
- Customizable AC and BD ratios (for purists)
- It implements visual/sound/push/mail alerts
ABCD Retracements can expand/repaint quite a bit. To make things easier this indicator implements a twist: it waits for a donchian breakout in the right direction before signaling the trade. The end result is an otherwise repainting indicator with a very reliable trading signal.
- Bullish retracements are blue
- Bearish retracements are red
- The breakout period for the trade is customizable
- ? FAQ
- Does the indicator repaint?
- Yes, the D point has to repaint as the pattern expands.
- Does the indicator implement alerts?
- Yes, it does.
- ✎ Comments
Keep comments tidy and respectful. Avoid spam, offensive remarks, self-promotion and posting personal or payment information. The comment section is for discussion and questions only. Please note that we'll never solicit payments in the comments section.