Timeframe Overlay 1.0
Metatrader (MT4/MT5) Indicator
The Timeframe Overlay indicator displays the price action of several timeframes on the same chart, allowing you to evaluate different timeframes at a glance from the same chart.
- Stop browsing through timeframes!
- Plot up to 4 timeframes overlayed on the same chart
- Adapts to chart size, zoom and timeframe
- The size of the chart is customizable
- Automatic price level calculation
- Customizable price level density
- Customizable colors and sizes
Boost your trading activity with the most flexible, powerful and stable multi-timeframe chart overlay indicator ever created for the Metatrader platform.
- ≡ Input parameters
When loading the indicator to any chart, you will be presented with a set of options as input parameters. Don't despair if you think they are too many, because parameters are grouped into self-explanatory blocks.
- Symbol Settings
- Select the timeframes you want to display on the overlay chart. You need to enter at least one of them in order for the overlay chart to have two currency pairs -one native and one foreign-. If a symbol is left blank or does not exist on the platform, it will be ignored.
- Chart Settings
- In this block you can decide the size of the overlay chart relative to the background chart and the location of the price labels.
- Visual Settings
- Customize colors for text labels and price lines, the style of the price lines, the amount of price lines displayed on the overlay chart and select the colors for text labels.
- ? FAQ
- Does the indicator repaint?
- Yes, the indicator redraws each time a bar closes. As new bars appear on the chart, old bars are pushed off the chart to the left, and the indicator must redraw to account the new prices into the overlay.
- Can I select the timeframes to display?
- Yes, you can display up to 5 timeframes overlayed on the chart.