The Three Drives pattern is a 6-point reversal pattern characterised by a series of higher highs or lower lows that complete at a 127% or 161.8% Fibonacci extension.
- Find Three Drives patterns easily
- Learn the basics of harmonic patterns
- Useful to find cheap and expensive zones
- Customizable 1-2-3 and 0-A-B ratios (for purists)
- It implements visual/sound/push/mail alerts
It signals that the market is exhausted and a reversal can happen.
- Bullish retracements are blue
- Bearish retracements are red
- The breakout period for the trade is customizable