Stop Reverse EA 3.0
Metatrader Expert Advisor (MT4)
The PZ Stop and Reverse EA turns your losing trades into winners using a martingale strategy: it places alternative directional trades with increasing lot sizes until the initial trade is recovered, plus a small profit.
- Easy to set up and supervise
- Controllable risk and net exposure
- Risk and drawdown are pre-calculated
- All orders are placed with a stop-loss
- Implements 25 automated entry strategies
- Is able to start trades using your custom indicators
- Backtests using random trades and makes money!
- Trade easily from the chart buttons
- Trades mini accounts from $1,000
- Filter trading by forex sessions
- All you need is a VPS!
The usage and configuration of the expert advisor is very easy.
- Load the EA
- Edit the settings until the risk is acceptable.
- Buy or Sell discretionarily or...
- Enable an entry strategy from inputs
- Let the EA manage the trades!
It offers a complete trade management solution, from initial trade to recovery.
- First, the EA tries to perform break-even and assure capital preservation.
- Second, the EA applies a configurable trailing stop method.
- The recovery mechanism kicks when a trade goes into negative.
Apply the best martingale recovery strategy available for Metatrader4 in your trading, like our customers have already done!
Automated entry strategies
The EA implements over 25 automated strategies to provide some degree of automation, using many premium indicators from the site, which are embedded for use at no extra cost. You can switch between these entry stratagies as you see fit, according to what you see in the market.
The EA can also trade using a custom indicator of your development. All you need to do is adding a new buffer to your indicator, to store a trading signal as a constant for each bar: buy, sell or do nothing. The custom indicator feature is explained in detail, with examples, in the user guide.
How does the martingale operate?
Once you have placed the initial trade, the EA will place the first pending order on the opposite side of your trade, where the stop-loss is. So, when the stop-loss for the first trade is hit, the next trade of the martingale is automatically opened. This process continues until the predefined amount of trades is reached or until the initial trade is recovered and a profit is realized. All trades of the martingale progression have stop-loss and take-profit orders.
- ≡ Input parameters
When loading the indicator or EA to any chart, you will be presented with a set of options as input parameters. Don't despair if you think they are too many, because parameters are grouped into self-explanatory blocks.
- Lotsize for first trade (1)
- This parameter controls the size of the initial trade. A smaller lotsize decreases the net exposure of the deal.
- Break-even in pips (2)
- This parameter controls at which profit in pips the EA moves the stop-loss above/below the open price securing profits. This parameter only affects the first trade, not during the recovery process.
- Trailing Stop (3)
- Percentage of the max. favorable excursion (MFE) used as trailing-stop. A small value is a tight stop, and a big value is a wide stop. This parameter only affects the first trade, not during the recovery process.
- Trailing Step in pips (4)
- Minimum increase in pips for the trailing stop value and, at the same time, the minimum distance from the new stoploss and the current market price. This parameter only affects the first trade, not during the recovery process.
- Take Profit in pips (5)
- Steath take-profit for the first trade. Not used during the recovery process.
- Entry Strategy (6)
- The EA implements a set of automated entry strategies to provide some degree of automation. Not all entry strategies will greatly perform in all market conditions, but you can switch between them as you see fit. Supported entry strategies are Inside Bars, Sandwich Bars, Multi-Bollinger Bands, The Zone (Bill Williams), Daily Breakouts, Fractal Breakouts, Heiken Ashi Bars, Heiken Ashi Smoothed, Reversal Fractals Indicator, Ichimoku Kumo Breakouts, Day Trading Indicator, Lopez Impulse Indicator, Lopez Trend Indicator, Double Top / Double Bottom, Triple Top / Triple Bottom, Shoulder Head Shoulder, 123 Pattern, Buy Constantly, Sell Constantly and Random Trades.
- Custom Indicator Name (7)
- If you choose to trade using your own custom indicator, type the indicator name in this parameter. The EA will call it via iCustom() internally. For more information about this, read the user guide.
- Custom Indicator Signal Buffer (8)
- If you choose to trade using your own custom indicator, type the signal buffer number in this parameter. The EA will call it via iCustom() internally. For more information about this, read the user guide.
- Trade Assian Session (9)
- If enabled, the EA will start trades during the Assian Session.
- Trade European Session (10)
- If enabled, the EA will start trades during the European Session.
- Trade American Session (11)
- If enabled, the EA will start trades during the American Session.
- Amount of Trades (12)
- Maximum amount of trades to place during the recovery process. A higher amount of trades means the total risk will be greater.
- Zone In Pips (13)
- The zone is the distance in pips between the current order and the next order in the martingale. It is also the stop-loss for all trades, and the take-profit for the trades in the martingale.
- Magic Number (20)
- The magic number allows the EA to identify its own trades when reloaded or the platform restarts. As a rule of thumb, never change it.
- Custom Comment (21)
- Enter your custom comment for all trades here.
- ? FAQ
- Is the mechanism implemented in this EA a martingale?
- Yes, it is. Unlike the Hedging or Averaging versions, this EA implements a martingale recovery process, as each trade is taken when the previous one has been closed, with increasing lotsizes and identical management parameters.
- Is the EA NFA/FIFO Compliant?
- It is, because each trade is taken when the last one has been closed.
- Do I need a VPS to run the EA?
- You must have your computer connected 24/5 or hire a VPS.
- Can I buy and sell at the same time?
- No, you can't, because it would confuse the recovery mechanism. When entering a trade, please go only long or only short. Never buy and sell at the same time.
- Can I use pending orders to enter the market?
- Yes, you can. Once one of them becomes a market order, the EA will start working.
- Can I place two pending orders in opposite directions to enter the market?
- Yes, you can. Once the first one is triggered, the EA will delete the other/s.
- Can I interfere with the trades of the EA?
- Please don't. Let the EA do its job. All you can do is closing the deal completely.
- Will this EA interfere with other EAs running in my account?
- Yes, it will! It will manage all trades on the current chart with a Magic Number of zero.
- Is the EA fully automatic?
- This EA is not designed for fully automated trading, although it implements a few automated entries which you can enable or disable at will.
- Can I set my own take-profit and stop-loss when I enter the market?
- No, you can't. Please trade without stoploss or takeprofit. The EA will handle those.
- ✎ Comments
Keep comments tidy and respectful. Avoid spam, offensive remarks, self-promotion and posting personal or payment information. The comment section is for discussion and questions only. Please note that we'll never solicit payments in the comments section.