Safety Net FIFO EA 9.0
Metatrader (MT4) Expert Advisor
Safety Net FIFO EA turns your losing trades into winners using averaging. Once your initial trade moves into negative territory a predefined number of pips, the recovery mechanism will kick in and place consecutive market orders in the same direction, until all of them can be closed with a small net profit.
- Easy to set up and supervise
- Controllable risk and net exposure
- Risk and drawdown are pre-calculated
- Implements 25 automated entry strategies
- Is able to start trades using your custom indicators
- Trade easily from the chart buttons
- Trades mini accounts from $1,000
- Filter trading by forex sessions
- The strategy is NFA/FIFO compliant.
- All you need is a VPS!
The usage and configuration of the expert advisor is very easy.
- Load the EA
- Edit the settings until the risk is acceptable.
- Buy or Sell discretionarily or...
- Enable an entry strategy from inputs
- Let the EA manage the trades!
It offers a complete trade management solution, from initial trade to recovery.
- First, the EA tries to perform break-even and assure capital preservation.
- Second, the EA applies a configurable trailing stop method.
- The recovery mechanism kicks when a trade goes into negative.
Get rid of forex losses with the best averaging loss recovery expert advisor, just like our customers have already done!
Automated entry strategies
The EA implements over 25 automated strategies to provide some degree of automation, using many premium indicators from the site, which are embedded for use at no extra cost. You can switch between these entry stratagies as you see fit, according to what you see in the market.
The EA can also trade using a custom indicator of your development. All you need to do is adding a new buffer to your indicator, to store a trading signal as a constant for each bar: buy, sell or do nothing. The custom indicator feature is explained in detail, with examples, in the user guide.
How to properly configure the robot
To reap constant profits in the long run, you must follow the instructions below when configuring the EA. Remember to never start trading if the risk allocation the EA displays is dangerous.
- Load the EA to the chart.
- Check Risk Allocation and Max. Drawdown values from the top-right corner of the chart. The EA pre-calculates the maximum loss you can experience with the current settings and evaluates the risk profile for you.
- If the risk allocation label is red and the drawdown over 40-50%, you need to decrease the exposure of the EA.To decrease the risk allocation, perform one or more of the following measures.
- Decrease Trades per Block parameter slightly. It the risk is still high...
- Decrease Lot-Size or Spacing multiplier...
- Decrease Blocks of Trades parameter.
- The goal is to create a recovery process which uses free margin responsably and not incurring into irresponsible risks. Once the recovery risk is acceptable to you (Safe or Aggressive), start trading using the chart buttons!
- ≡ Input parameters
When loading the indicator to any chart, you will be presented with a set of options as input parameters. Don't despair if you think they are too many, because parameters are grouped into self-explanatory blocks.
- Lotsize for first trade (1)
- This parameter controls the size of the initial trade. A smaller lotsize decreases the net exposure of the deal.
- Break-even in pips (2)
- This parameter controls at which profit in pips the EA moves the stop-loss above/below the open price securing profits. This parameter only affects the first trade, not during the recovery process.
- Trailing Stop (3)
- Percentage of the max. favorable excursion (MFE) used as trailing-stop. A small value is a tight stop, and a big value is a wide stop. This parameter only affects the first trade, not during the recovery process.
- Trailing Step in pips (4)
- Minimum increase in pips for the trailing stop value and, at the same time, the minimum distance from the new stoploss and the current market price. This parameter only affects the first trade, not during the recovery process.
- Take Profit in pips (5)
- Steath take-profit for the first trade. Not used during the recovery process.
- Entry Strategy (6)
- The EA implements a set of automated entry strategies to provide some degree of automation. Not all entry strategies will greatly perform in all market conditions, but you can switch between them as you see fit. Supported entry strategies are Inside Bars, Sandwich Bars, Multi-Bollinger Bands, The Zone (Bill Williams), Daily Breakouts, Fractal Breakouts, Heiken Ashi Bars, Heiken Ashi Smoothed, Reversal Fractals Indicator, Ichimoku Kumo Breakouts, Day Trading Indicator, Lopez Impulse Indicator, Lopez Trend Indicator, Double Top / Double Bottom, Triple Top / Triple Bottom, Shoulder Head Shoulder, 123 Pattern, Buy Constantly, Sell Constantly and Random Trades.
- Custom Indicator Name (7)
- If you choose to trade using your own custom indicator, type the indicator name in this parameter. The EA will call it via iCustom() internally. For more information about this, read the user guide.
- Custom Indicator Signal Buffer (8)
- If you choose to trade using your own custom indicator, type the signal buffer number in this parameter. The EA will call it via iCustom() internally. For more information about this, read the user guide.
- Trade Assian Session (9)
- If enabled, the EA will start trades during the Assian Session.
- Trade European Session (10)
- If enabled, the EA will start trades during the European Session.
- Trade American Session (11)
- If enabled, the EA will start trades during the American Session.
- Blocks of Trades(12)
- Amount of blocks of trades to place during the recovery process. When a trade block ends, the lot size and spacing are incremented using the multipliers specified below.
- Trades per Block (13)
- Amount of trades for each block. Each trade is separated from each other using the Spacing.
- Spacing (14)
- Distance in pips between trades of the same block.
- Profit Target in Pips (15)
- Profit target in pips for the recovery process. When the target is met, all trades are closed at the same time, at a net profit.
- Lotsize Multiplier (15)
- Lotsize multiplier from one block to another block.
- Spacing Multiplier (16)
- Spacing multiplier from one block to another block.
- Magic Number (28)
- The magic number allows the EA to identify its own trades when reloaded or the platform restarts. As a rule of thumb, never change it.
- Custom Comment (29)
- Enter your custom comment for all trades here.
- ? FAQ
- Is the EA NFA/FIFO Compliant?
- Yes, it is. It can be traded with US Brokers.
- Do I need a VPS to run the EA?
- Yes, it is imperative that you do. The EA must be connected 24/5.
- Can I buy and sell at the same time?
- No, you can't, because it would be compliant with NFA/FIFO rules.
- Can I use pending orders to enter the market?
- Yes, you can. Once one of them becomes a market order, the EA will start working.
- Can I place two pending orders in opposite directions to enter the market?
- Yes, you can. Once the first one is triggered, the EA will delete the other/s.
- Can I interfere with the trades of the EA?
- It is not recommended. It is best to leave the EA do its job.
- Will this EA interfere with other EAs running in my account?
- No, it will manage only manually started trades.
- Is the EA fully automatic?
- This EA is not designed for fully automated trading, although it implements a few automated entries which you can enable or disable at will.
- Can I set my own take-profit and stop-loss when I enter the market?
- No, you can't. Please trade without stoploss or takeprofit. The EA will handle those for you.