Reversal Fractals 1.0
Metatrader Indicator (MT4/MT5)
Our famous Reversal Fractals indicator points possible price reversals using fractals and breakouts, filtering out those which are not likely to precede a price movement.
- Easy to analyze and understand
- Filter out unreliable fractals easily
- The indicator displays data at bar closing
- It implements alerts of all kinds
- The indicator is non-repainting
Boost your trading returns with a great reversals indicator, just like hundreds of users have already done!
- ? FAQ
- Does the indicator repaint?
- No, it does not!
- Does the indicator back-paint?
- Yes, it does. A fractal is a formation of 5 bars being the middle bar the highest/lowest of the formation. The arrow is displayed when the fractal is fully formed.
- How can I confirm trades?
- You can use bollinger bands from higher timeframes, for example.
- ✎ Comments
Keep comments tidy and respectful. Avoid spam, offensive remarks, self-promotion and posting personal or payment information. The comment section is for discussion and questions only. Please note that we'll never solicit payments in the comments section.