Pound Trader EA 4.0
Metatrader (MT4) Expert Advisor
The Pound Trader EA is a Metatrader4 (MT4) Expert Advisor designed to trade GBP/USD which implements a complete and fully-functional grid trading strategy, with trading settings hard-coded into the EA to avoid human error.
- Easy to set up and supervise
- No indicators or hard analysis needed
- The strategy is timeframe-independent
- Extracts money out of the market regularly
- Updated for Brexit
The Pound Trader EA has a set of unique features:
- It needs no optimization at all
- It leaves no room for human error
- It is safe because it uses little leverage
- It has no discretionary input parameters
- It has built-in money and risk management
- It implements two risk profiles: recommended and overleveraged
Boost your trading activity with the most easy-to-use GBP/USD forex robot. All you need is a Virtual Private Server (VPS) and stamina to handle the open trades!
- ≡ Input parameters
When loading the indicator to any chart, you will be presented with a set of options as input parameters. Don't despair if you think they are too many, because parameters are grouped into self-explanatory blocks.
- Select your funds and risk profile
- You must instruct the EA how much money to allocate into the trading activity and the risk profile, which can be recommended or overleveraged. Both inputs are a drop-down list.
- Trading settings
- The EA decides when to buy or sell, but you can disable long or short positions.
- Colors and sizes.
- The EA displays informative lines and labels on the chart, which color and size you can customize.
- EA Settings
- Additionally, you can choose the magic number and comment for the orders.
- ? FAQ
- Can I trade other forex pairs with this EA?
- No, you can't. The EA will only trade GBPUSD.
- What timeframe should I trade with it?
- The EA uses no timeframes at all. Load it into GBPUSD at any timeframe and that's it.
- Can I select the lot size?
- No, you can't. The EA handles risk management according to your risk profile.
- How often is the EA updated?
- This expert advisor has constant updates, every 3-6 months.
- Is this strategy FIFO compliant?
- No, it is not.