Lopez Flow 1.0
Metatrader Indicator (MT4/MT5)
The Lopez Flow indicator studies price action as an aggregation of price and time vectors, and uses the average vector to determine the direction and strength of the market.
- Find market direction easily
- Confirm with breakouts or other indicators
- Draws at bar closing and does not repaint
- It implements alerts of all kinds
It highlights the short-term directionality and strenght of the market, and can be used to capitalize from short-term price movements or breakouts .
- A red oscillator means bearish movement
- A blue oscilltor means bullish movement
- A dark red oscillator means accelerated bearish movement
- A dark blue oscillator means accelerates bullish movement
Boost your trading returns with the cleanest market flow indicator, just like hundreds of users have already done.
Settings and Input Parameters
When loading the expert to any chart, you will be presented with a set of input parameters. Don't despair if you think they are too many, because parameters are grouped into self-explanatory blocks.
- ? FAQ
- Does the indicator repaint?
- No, it does not repaint.
- Does the indicator implement alerts?
- Yes, of all kinds.
- ✎ Comments
Keep comments tidy and respectful. Avoid spam, offensive remarks, self-promotion and posting personal or payment information. The comment section is for discussion and questions only. Please note that we'll never solicit payments in the comments section.