The Lopez Flow indicator studies price action as an aggregation of price and time vectors, and uses the average vector to determine the direction and strength of the market.
- Find market direction easily
- Confirm with breakouts or other indicators
- Draws at bar closing and does not repaint
- It implements alerts of all kinds
It highlights the short-term directionality and strenght of the market, and can be used to capitalize from short-term price movements or breakouts .
- A red oscillator means bearish movement
- A blue oscilltor means bullish movement
- A dark red oscillator means accelerated bearish movement
- A dark blue oscillator means accelerates bullish movement