Metatrader (MT4/MT5) Indicator
The Five-O is a 6-point retracement harmonic pattern which usually precedes big market movements.
- Find Five-O retracements easily
- Useful to find cheap and expensive zones
- Customizable XB, AC and BD ratios (for purists)
- It implements visual/sound/push/mail alerts
Five-O patterns can expand/repaint quite a bit. To make things easier this indicator implements a twist: it waits for a donchian breakout in the right direction before signaling the trade. The end result is an otherwise repainting indicator with a very reliable trading signal.
- Bullish retracements are blue
- Bearish retracements are red
- The breakout period for the trade is customizable
Enhance your trading activity with the best and most complete Five-O Harmonic Pattern Indicator.
- ? FAQ
- Does the indicator repaint?
- Yes, the D point has to repaint as the pattern expands.
- Does the indicator implement alerts?
- Yes, it does.