Divergence Trading 2.0
Metatrader (MT4) Indicator
Tricky to find and scarce in frequency, divergences are one of the most reliable and profitable trading scenarios. This indicator finds and scans for regular and hidden divergences automatically using your favourite oscillator.
- Finds regular and hidden divergences
- Supports many well known oscillators
- Implements trading signals based on breakouts
- Configurable oscillator parameters
- Customizable colors and sizes
- Filter divergences by size
- The indicator analyzes its own quality and performance
- Includes a multi-timeframe and multi-symbol scanner
- It implements email/sound/visual alerts
This indicator can find divergences using these oscillators:
- Awesome Oscillator
- Accelerator Oscillator
- Williams Percentage Range
Boost your trading results with the best and most complete divergence trading indicator available for the Metatrader platform, just like hundreds of customers have already done.
- ≡ Input parameters
When loading the indicator to any chart, you will be presented with a set of options as input parameters. Don't despair if you think they are too many, because parameters are grouped into self-explanatory blocks.
- Indicator to load
- Choose the oscillator to load to the chart. Options or RSI, CCI, MACD, Stochastic, Awesome, Accelerator, Momentum and WPR.
- Divergence types
- Enable or disable divergence types: hidden, regular or both.
- Breakout period
- Breakout period in bars for the trading signals.
- Min divergence size in bars
- Minimum size in bars for a divergence to be displayed.
- Max divergence size in bars
- Maximum size in bars for a divergence to be displayed.
- Max. history bars
- Amount of bars to evaluate when the indicator is loaded.
- Indicator Settings
- Desired indicator settings for all the oscillators and indicators involved.
- Drawing Settings
- Choose colors and line sizes to draw divergences.
- Enable or disable alerts of all kinds.
- ? FAQ
- Does the indicator repaint?
- Yes, the indicator must repaint to accomplish its function. Divergences can expand and therefore the indicator must redraw to follow the divergence as it expands. However, trading signals are based on breakouts and are mostly non repainting.
- What kind of alerts does the indicator raise?
- The indicator will raise an alert when a divergence is detected, and another type of alert when a breakout happens confirming a divergence. It is recommended to trade on the breakout alone, because divergences can expand.
- What timeframe should I trade?
- Divergence signals tend to be more accurate on the longer time frames. You get less false signals. It is recommended to trade H4 and above.
- What oscillators can I choose?
- You can choose RSI, CCI, MACD, Stochastic, Awesome, Accelerator, Momentum or WPR.
- Can I load the indicator many times using different oscillators?
- Yes, you can. They won't interfere with each other.
- Can I call this indicator from an EA?
- No, the indicator does not have callable buffers. It only draws objects.
- Can I find divergences in many oscillators at the same time?
- Only if you load the indicator many times on the same chart.
- Does the indicator implement alerts?
- Yes, of all kinds.