Divergence Lite 1.0
Metatrader (MT4/MT5) Indicator
Tricky to find and scarce in frequency, divergences are one of the most reliable and profitable trading scenarios. This indicator finds regular and hidden divergences automatically using your favourite oscillator and implements alerts of all kinds.
- Finds regular and hidden divergences
- Supports many well known oscillators
- Configurable oscillator parameters
- Customizable colors and sizes
- Filter divergences by size
- Implements alerts of all kinds
This indicator can find divergences using these oscillators:
- Awesome Oscillator
- Accelerator Oscillator
- Williams Percentage Range
Differences between lite and full version
Feature Lite version Full version Regular and hidden divergences Yes Yes Support for several oscillators Yes Yes Visual, email, push and sound alerts Yes Yes Arrow signals based on breakouts No Yes Multi-symbol and multi-timeframe scanner No Yes Performance Stats No Yes Price Free $149
- ≡ Input parameters
When loading the indicator to any chart, you will be presented with a set of options as input parameters. Don't despair if you think they are too many, because parameters are grouped into self-explanatory blocks.
- Indicator to load
- Choose the oscillator to load to the chart. Options or RSI, CCI, MACD, Stochastic, Awesome, Accelerator, Momentum and WPR.
- Divergence types
- Enable or disable divergence types: hidden, regular or both.
- Min divergence size in bars
- Minimum size in bars for a divergence to be displayed.
- Max divergence size in bars
- Maximum size in bars for a divergence to be displayed.
- Max. history bars
- Amount of bars to evaluate when the indicator is loaded.
- Indicator Settings
- Desired indicator settings for all the oscillators and indicators involved.
- Drawing Settings
- Choose colors and line sizes of the divergences.
- Enable or disable alerts of all kinds.
- ? FAQ
- Does the indicator repaint?
- Yes, the indicator must repaint to accomplish its function. Divergences can expand and therefore the indicator must redraw to follow the divergence as it expands.
- What timeframe should I trade?
- Divergence signals tend to be more accurate on the longer time frames. You get less false signals.
- What oscillators can I choose?
- You can choose RSI, CCI, MACD, Stochastic, Awesome, Accelerator, Momentum or WPR.
- Can I load the indicator many times using different oscillators?
- Yes, you can. They won't interfere with each other.
- Can I call this indicator from an EA?
- No, the indicator does not have callable buffers. It only draws objects.
- Can I scan multiple pairs and timeframes?
- No. To that effect you would need to buy the full version.
- Can I find divergences in many oscillators at the same time?
- Only if you load the indicator many times on the same chart.
- Does the indicator implement alerts?
- Yes, of all kinds.